Unpremeditated~36

Vote & comment‼️

____

Syx's POV

"Here I brought you some food" Sanaa said as I opened my eyes. She stood in front of me with a Mc Donald's bag and two orange juices.

"Thanks" I said taking the bag of food.

She sat down beside me as I opened my eyes and woke up more.

"GoodMorning beautiful" My dad said while eating a breakfast sandwich. I could hear in his voice he had been crying but I know my dad, He tries to stay strong for the family.

"Hey daddy. You guys talked to Dayah?" I asked taking my hashed browns from the wrapper and biting into it.

"Yeah. She'll be able to have visitors in 2 hours" I nodded my head and tried to avoid the next question. I just couldn't.

"How is she taking Sin's... Death?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat.

Sanaa sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "So far we're all taking it hard"

I took a sip of my orange juice and thought about how strong Sanaa was being. I'm the big sister so I should be doing the things she is. I'm so proud of her. She's being raised so well.

"Mercedes took Naylah bathroom not too long ago. She should be back soon" I nodded my head and thought about everything that was going on.

"Don't be so sad Syx. On the bright side you're going to meet your God baby. Keep your head up" My dad said clearly seeing I was on the verge of falling apart again.

"Yeah...."

La'Dayah's POV

"He's latched on so well" The nurse said as I breast fed Myzell. I chuckled and looked at his face, Admiring everything about him.

"Poor little baby. You don't know anything going on" I said getting all sad again.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Sanaa followed by Syx. "Heyyyyyy" Sanaa said with a bag in her hand.

I smiled and felt a huge relief come upon myself. "Heyyyy. The baby is here" I said as Syx happily walked over to me.

"Oh My Goddddd baby you're so handsome" She said with watery eyes. She put her hands on her chest and smiled while Sanaa sat the bag by my legs.

"Im gonna wash my hands so I can hold you" Syx said rolling up her sleeves and walking to the sink.

"Okay mama lets wipe you and the baby up" The nurse said coming to me with a wipe. I let her do what she does while watching Sanaa swoop her shoulder length hair in a ponytail.

"What?" She asked while laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She reached in the bag and pulled out a brush.

"Let me fix you up & get you pretty"

Syx's POV

"I love you Zell" I said to baby Sin while holding him in my arms. He slowly blinked his eyes at me making my heart flutter.

"You look just Like your daddy & big sister" I said as a little tear ran down my cheek. They both looked like Sin. The only difference was Zell had his mama's eyes.

Other than that Myzell was all Sin from head to toe.

"Syx Collins?" A doctor said walking into the room.

"Yeah?" I asked confused as hell.

"Mr.Freeman is requesting to see you" My heart dropped and my stomach fell deep down.