Unpremeditated~24

Syx's POV

"He pulled my hair back and began fucking me harder

"He pulled my hair back and began fucking me harder. My legs were so weak from the constant orgasms, And i could i feel another one sneaking up. "I love you Tezzo" I moaned out loud.

In the moment i got so caught up that ended up coming out my mouth. I didn't mean it tho.

He slowed down and chuckled bending over to my ear. "You showing out" he said while kissing on my neck.

Out of breath, I gripped my walls around him, Feeling him tense up again. He groaned, Digging himself deeper and trying not to nut. I threw my ass back at him, Making him stand back up and watched while groaning and cussing under his breath.

Turn around" He demanded. Lucky for me, I was ready to let him do the work already. My legs were becoming numb as shit.

He slapped his throbbing dick On my clit a few times, Making my legs lock up before sliding in me. I watched his eyes roll seconds before mines did the same.

"Im bouta nut" He said under his breath. He leaned over me while cussing and shit and before i knew it.. All I felt was his nut"

••

I reread the pages in my journal over and over before closing it and tucking it on the side of my bed.

"Who taught that nigga how to get down like that?"

"Syx" Sanaa said bursting into my room without even knocking.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and by the look she gave me i knew she were about to ask for something.

"Can you take me to Mariah's house? We have a big project coming soon" I rolled my eyes and pulled my cover over my head.

"Pleaseeee Syx? Sin haven't been around enough to take m-

"Yes Sanaa Ill take you. Ill be ready in a hour"

Martez's POV

I got into Sin's car so tired. After rounds and rounds with Syx, I showered and left the house.

No nap in between or shit.

"Why did I nut in this damn girl?" I asked myself while running my hands down my face.

Ion even feel comfortable sitting next to my own best man now cuz im fucking his little sister.. Thats just some shit you don't do.

"Wassup lil nigga" Sincere said dapping me up.

"Shid nun. Whatchu been up to?" I replied pulling out the weed I was dying to roll up.

"Nothing major. Just spending time with My daughter and waiting to see if  Thats my baby Mercedes pregnant with.

I shook my head at the sound of that.

"Man you just keep fucking up" I stated.

He ran a ran light and smacked his lips. "Nigga trust me I know im fucking up. Y'all ain't gotta rub that shit in"

I laughed and shook my head back and forth.

Im not stupid like Sin. I don't nut in bitches unless I know i got a condom, she's on birth control or one of us got a pill.

This nigga gone nut in a bitch and just hope his dumbass don't get her pregnant.

"That's besides the point. You came out here to talk business. This next shipment we got coming is gone be it. Most definitely gone sit us down for At least 6 months, And thats the least" sin said.

I nodded my head thinking About what I'd do with the money.

"Its a 50/50 chance tho.. You ah risk it?" He asked.

"Nigga ian got shit to live for. You the one with Kids. Would YOU risk it?" I asked.

He laughed and playfully hit me on my shoulder.

La'Dayah's POV

I got back home feeling happy as fuck

I got back home feeling happy as fuck. I brought My baby so much clothes and baby shit. The empty room in my house was gonna be all his soon and I can not wait.

My phone went off as I caught my breath from carrying hella bags into the house with my pregnant ass.

I picked my phone up and seen a message from an unsaved ass number.

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself under my breath.

"I see why you haven't been coming around Day-Day. You let that nigga get you pregnant right?"

My heart dropped and stomach began to turn. I know and hope Sin wouldn't tell anybody because he wants to keep me and the baby safe.

So clearly Somebody must've saw me at the store and telling on me to a nigga a clearly dont give a fuck about.

"Who is this?" I replied back.

"Al"

I put my phone on the counter and ran my hands down my face. "Now who the fuck told Alerio Psycho ass bout MY BABY?"

•••
VOTE & COMMENT🖤

Thanksss for reading❣️

Excuse all mistakes and errors throughout the book💕