Unpremeditated~19

"You take the pill?" Tezzo asked while putting his hoodie on.

I swallowed the plan B and nodded my head yes. Even tho Plan B's are accurate as hell, I was still nervous.

"Alright Imma holla' at you some time again. Probably next time i talk to yo brother"

I looked down at the ground feeling so nasty with myself. I knew i could do a few tricks and shit but last night Tezzo definitely brought out a side of me I thought I'd never see.

"You good?" He asked.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and looked back up at him. "Yeah.. See you later" I said opening my room door.

I waited for him to walk out but instead felt him come up behind me a securely grab my neck.

My body automatically pushed against his dick making me feel crazy all over again.

Martez's POV

Thinking bout the shit Syx did last night just got me going all over again.

When I think about how she did shit, The way she moaned, How wet and shit she got from me, How she was the only female that could look me in my eyes without looking away.

If she give that to somebody else and make them feel what i felt i don't even know how imma react.

I snapped back into reality and released her from my grip.. ian even say shit to her or give her a explanation as to why i did that. I just left out the house and met with Sin outside. 

Syx's POV

6 P.M

"Sanaa go get the clothes out of the dryer. I gotta work a late night shift today" I stated while putting the rubber band at the end of my braid.

I had spent my day trying to plan out my next moves in life. Although i had a while before i turned 20 i still wanted to be sure i knew what i was doing in life.

"You're not cooking today?" Sanaa asked while leaning against the entrance.

I grabbed my toothbrush and shook my head no. "Not today. I can cook lunch tomorrow tho" I suggested.

"Bet.. I want a bang ass sandwich" She stated. I laughed and began to brush my teeth.

Shit a sandwich do sound good and easy. Most definitely sounded like a plan.

...

"Its on aisle 2 ma'am" i said to a costumer who had asked a question. She smiled and nodded her head before walking away.

I had about thirty minutes before my shift ended and honestly i just wanted to take my ass home so I could go to sleep.

I kept finding myself getting distracted thinking about Last night tho.. He most definitely fucks as good as he looks.

The fact that he's probably in Memphis already getting his dick wet by some bitch bothers me. But Its just sex..

I do know one thing, I most definitely could never see myself being with my ex again. I don't hop from dick to dick and I honestly can go without it for a long ass time.

I felt my back pocket begin to buzz which confused the fuck out of me. I let my phone ring due to the fact i was working and bitches knew i cant be on my phone.

After the first call ended not even 4 seconds later it began to buzz again.

I smacked my lips and pulled my phone from my back pocket seeing it was Sanaa.

"The fuck she want?" I whispered to myself before answering.

"Hell-

"Syx get to Mercedes house right now" She shouted before i could even finish my sentence.

"The fuck going on?" I asked listening to loud ass booms and shit in the background.

"SYX BRING YO ASS THE FUCK ON" Sanaa yelled in a tone she never used towards me.

"Alright alright here i come"

I looked at the clock and seen if i left now it wouldn't be too bad.. I only had a few more minutes left.

"Fuck" i said taking my vest off and running towards the exit.

The fuck going on this time.

...

"What happened?" I asked getting out of the car and running up to Sanaa. She pointed at the apartment building and shook her head. "They're fighting. They wont open the door"

"They always do that girl you had me worried-

"I mean they were fighting. Its been quiet for the past few minutes" my heart dropped as all these different scenarios began to form in my head.

"The fuck do you mean its quiet no- MERCEDES OPEN THIS DOOR" I began to yell while pulling on the door.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Suddenly you could hear a fire detector began to go off and thats when it hit me.

I was so caught up in wondering what the fuck was going on that I didn't pay attention to my senses.

"Sanaa whats that smell?" I asked smelling smoke coming from the apartment.

We both looked at each other for a second before beginning to go crazy.

"OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled banging as hard as I could. Sanaa ran down the stairs and pulled her phone out I believe calling 911.

I pulled and banged on the door for my niece and Sin so hard that My knuckles began to bleed.

"MERCEDES OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.. SIN COME ON" I screamed with so much fear in my heart.

I began to hear A'Naylah cry her lungs out while watching smoke come from under the apartment building.

"NAYLAH" I screamed.

Neighbors began to come out but it was all a blur to me. I felt blood splat on my face from my hands as everything got more and more quiet.

My head began to spin and I couldn't hear shit..

"Sin.... Naylah" was the the only thing u remember thinking before falling to the floor and passing out.

...

Lately i been having problems with wattpad but I've been working on em.

If you're confused i advise you read the last chapter then this one😂

Thankssss❣️

^La'Dayah🧡

^La'Dayah🧡