Unpremeditated~18

EXCUSE ERRORS. I didnt feel like editing this chapter

***

Syx's POV

I gasped as Tezzo slowly pushed his throbbing dick inside of me and groaned under his breath.

He pushed himself a little further before sliding out and back into me again.

"Te- Tezzo" I moaned grabbing the counter and closing my eyes.

"We agreed that was a one time thing" I moaned.

He held himself into me and grabbed my neck looking at me through the mirror.

"Yo ass not telling me to stop.. You want this shit too" I moaned as he let go of my neck and bent me over the sink pulling my waist back.

As he went in and out of me he looked me in my eyes through the mirror. As much as I tried to be quiet it was too good to keep calm.

"Deeper" I moaned getting more into him. He pulled his shirt from above his head and began to push a little deeper.

My mouth dropped and my pussy got even more wet than before.

Looking at my neck in the mirror i could see red marks on my neck starting to form but I didn't give a fuck at the moment. 

Honestly i was just enjoying the dick.

La'Dayah's POV

"Here" Sin said handing me the pizza rolls he had made me. I grabbed the hot sauce from his hands and sadly began to pour some hot sauce on the side of my food.

There was so much on my mind. Honestly everything was starting to add up. Me feeling so Drowsy and emotional.

Me feeling horrible as fuck last night. It wasn't only the liquor, Its that im pregnant.

"You good?" Sin asked setting his hand on my thigh. I pushed him away and shook my head no while holding back so much tears.

"Dayah I know you thinking bout alot right now.. I am too" He stated.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "Sin your a boy. Yo ass ain't gonna get the backlash i am" I stated.

He chuckled and nodded his head. "You carrying my child. People gone talk shit bout you regardless, But as long as a nigga don't violate you.. You good" He said.

I huffed and ate another pizza roll.

"Listen Syx is not gonna be as mad as you think Ma. She'll get over it-

"I know my bestfriend Sin. I told her we have never had sex" I tried to tell him.

He shook his head back and forth clearly showing he didn't wanna hear it.

"You keeping the baby?" He asked.

I looked down at my food and from the corner of my eye seen the pregnancy test.

There's so much that comes with Carrying a child. I have to carry this baby all whole dealing with Sin and his safety.

I have to give my body up to give this baby life. I have to be sure im gonna love this child.

It's hard thinking that when Sincere Collins is my childs father.. Me and Sin are playing a dangerous game right now.

More dangerous than secretly fucking.

But on the other hand, The baby did nothing to deserve this life.

I took in an deep breath and pushed my tears away before facing Sin. "Yeah. Im keeping it"

He laughed a joyful ass laugh then kissed me on my cheek. "Don't worry bout shit. I got yall"

Syx's POV

He pulled out of me and faced me to him looking at me with so much... I don't even know how to describe it.

He lifted me into the sinks counter and positioned himself at my entrance.

As he slid back in he followed my eyes then leaned to my neck and began kissing and sucking on it again.

"This my pussy right?" He asked. I moaned "its yours" back to him while tightly holding the door knob.

"Imma nut in you" He groaned under his breath.

I payed no attention to what he said. I tightened my walls around him and let him suck & Lick my neck while fucking me at the same time.

He slowed himself down and looked at me while chuckling. "Come in the room"

Just by the way be said it.. I knew he was bouta fuck the shit out of me foreal.

•••

Sorry its so short.

Vote and comment💜