chapter 8 How are you doing?

03-11-2021

I am waken by the sound of my phone ringing.

*ring ring*

"Hello hey Sam whats up." I greated him.

"Dude get your ass in motion. Do you think your team mattes are going to sit around and wait till your done making yourself look pretty? No! Oh I almost forgot to tell you theres another team going with u guys on your mission. The team is from your old school." He told me nervesly.

"I'm almost done and I'm hading out of the house right now. Oh and whats with this thing about a new team going with us. what the hell i thought it would be just my team." I said a bit annoyed.

"Don't worry about it just do what you're supose to do ok. Just hope that Skye's in the team cause of your shadow powers." He said worried.

"Yeah your right." I said calmly

I end the call. I get on my motorcycle and had to the school to get my mission and meat my teammattes. On my way there I couldn't help thinking of who the people in the other team could be. And the more I think about it the more I get this strange feeling that Skye of all people will be there. I could only hope that she won't be there.

I arive at the school. I run as fast as i can and make my way to the mission room.

"Late as always i see Mr. Gray. Your teammattes have been waiting for you." Said Mr. rapper

Mr. Rapper one of the greatest teachers around and also one of the most power full once as well. He is aslo Emily's father. And sins he found out that me and Emily slept together his kind

had it out for me.

"Sorry im late Mr. Rapper, the traffic was killer." I said jokingly

"NO MORE GAME! Mr. Gray time to mate you team. Mrs. Star and Mr. Wolf this is your leader Mr. Gray." He said seriously

Sephier Star a pretty girl who's a spell caster ore in other words she's a how you say a witch. And J.wolf my best friend and werewolf. I don't know much about Star but J I know and his great to have on your team. And Star's magicle abilaties are helpfull.

"Hey J how's it going man never could have thought that me and you would be on the same team its great" I said with joy.

"Yeah bro its great" he said with a great smile on his dog like face.

"Ok no more talking time to see who the other team thats going with you guys on this mission" said Mr. Rapper "You can come out now there all here" he continued saying

As I stand there waiting to see who are the people in this mistery team. I could feel my heart

being strangeled, crushed as i stand there and see her walk in I didn't know if I should feel happy, sad, joy ore hate. I just stand there pearlized as I see her walk in the room with those long colorful hair, her clear blue eye's. Just clear cut beauty at its best. And of course I'm talking about Skye still only girl that got me thinking like this. As I'm thinking all this I could feel J hit my arm.

"Bro you OK you seem a bit nervous, is it because she's here? Don't worry about it they'll be doing there thing will be doing are's ok" said J in a whispering tone.

I node my head and close my eyes and tack a deep breath and came myself down a bit. But as soon as I open my eyes again I see her walking tworeds me. Heart starts to beat faster and faster with every step she takes. And she stands in front of me and the first thing she said was "Hey how are you doing" with a friendly smile.