The color Gray

hey i'm Gray this is the true story about what happens when all the colors are gone and every thing turns to Gray

29-10-2020

'It's night time again how the days go by, it's like yesterday was the last day of summer and now it's two days before Halloween'

*knok knok*

'someones at the door i better get it before the freeze to death'. i walk to the door. 'oh it's you, what brings your lovely face to my door step Skye' i say with a sarcastic tone.

Skye she beautiful shes my ex-girlfriend and the girl who stole my heart not to mention shes can see your aura and her hair changes for every emotion she has you can read her like a book but at the same time i could never read what she thought about me.

Skye ' i'm not here to make small talk Gray, i'm here to give you the rest of your stuff'

Gray 'so this is good bye then there's noting left to say is there'

Skye 'no..... i'm sorry'

Gray 'your hair is blue that means your sad do u really wanna leave'

Skye 'bye Gray i hope you have a nice life and find the girl that's meant for you'

she leaves with tears in here eyes.

i walk to my bed and lay down and think 'good job Gray you fucked things up again, its not like you still love her ore anything, what am i saying i do love her and ill always love her' i close my eyes and fall asleep

the next day: 30-9-2020

I wake up and check my phone, i have a text from Skye.

Skye ' gm. can you meet me before school 2day it's important".

me ' ok i will'

i get out of bed and rush shower and get dressed to meet up with Skye but if only i know when i get there what she is going to say is not what i want to hear.

so i'm standing in front of the school waiting for Skye. i see her coming but shes not alone shes with the most evil person in the world Alucard aka. the vampire prince.

Skye 'hey i just wanted to tell you that i'm dating Alucard now and i just wanted to let you know and see if your ok with it'

Gray 'oh ok.....well i have noting to say its your life Skye i really don't have anything to say about it i hope you have fun'

i walk away i couldn't do it, i couldn't tell her i was jealous that i want her to be mine again, that i didn't want her being with that loser but my heart broke in too half and i was hurt.