chapter 12 A jumpe to the end.

I woke up after a long night of trying to sleep. My head hurts and I could feel like I should just leave, and head back to Red Rose. I could feel like I can't spend another time in the same place as Skye any more. Its just to much I could feel my emotions getting in my head and just as Sam told me when things get to much I should just leave.

"Hey you up? Can I come in?" said Princess.A with her sweet toned voice.

"Princess.A is that you?" I ask her. "Yes" she replies. "Then please come in." I told her. She opens the door and wakes in she looked cute and pretty as the first time I saw her. She was wearing a white dress that cuts off just above her knees. "So what brings you pretty face here princess?" I asked her as nice as I could.

She blushes "Well to be honest I kinda wanted to talk to you a bit more just to get to know you a bit better." She said wile playing with her blond hair.

I smiled and said "Well to be honest I wanted to get to know you a bit better to. Its weird but I feel like there's more to you then just a pretty face."

"Well don't flatter me to much I might just end up liking you." She replayed with her tongue playfully sticking out.

"Anything could happen if you want its to." I replayed with a smile. After a couple of minutes of pointless talk and flirting She comes to a point were she just sits there quietly as I was fixing up my bag.

"A...a... I just wanted to ask you something really important to me." She takes a long pause "Do you still love Skye, cause it seems by what she told me about you two you care about her a lot." she asks me nervously

Gray tuck a beep breath and answers. "I hate to say it but its true i do care a lot about her still but i'm not sure if i even do love her anymore. its been so long sins i had deep feelings for her yet i cant lie and say i don't have feeling at all cause i do have some feelings left. but trust me when i say i'm willing to move on from her." Gray explains to A.

"Well as long as you have feelings for her you wont get the chance to be with someone else cause you could be with that person and not have feelings for them and it wont be fear to them if you do that." she told Gray

"Well that's the thing if i got someone new i would give her 100 procent of my love and noting less." Gray replays

She liens in a kisses him on the side of her face. "Would you give me 100 procent of your love?" She asks him with a smile on her face.

Gray blushes. And starts to have trouble saying words "I....I....I I would but would you do the same?" Gray asks her.

She takes a deep breath and tries to find the words. After two to three minutes of silence she answers her. "I wish it was easy for me as it is for you." She sighs. "I don't know how to tell you this but i'm engaged. I thought that if I get married early all the responsibility of being a princess wouldn't fall just on me and I would have to share it with some one els. And now that I've met you I feel like its a mistake." She explains with a disappointed face.

"Oh well it's not the first time i've been miss leaded to think there is something between me and someone. I'm cool with this I've been disappointed before and this isn't anything short for them." Gray said with a team smile on his face.

"I could be getting married but at least I can do this." She said wile going in for the kiss as Gray just sits there and let's it happen. In the middle of this kiss Gray opens his eyes and sees the princesses face starting to change. He pulls back to find that her face has changed to look just like Skye. He let's out a scream as he nervously sits up in bed breathing heavily like he's out of breath. As Gray tries to gadder his thoughts, he hopes that no one heard him scream. For his luck no one really did hear him. He lays back down in bed think to him self 'what kind of sick dream ore nightmare that was'. He thinks of the good times with Skye, fun she had with Emily and also he thought of how great would be if he tried something with the princess. But all of the soon turns sour as he start thinking about the heart breaks and disappointments. As he lays there in his now depressing mood, he tries to see the good in all of this but he can't and soon he falls back to sleep. Weeks go by and noting happens everything seems safe, the princess is well protected everything is going great. But Gray thinks something could be up. Cause it seems like every one els is having the time of there lives, going on sight seeing eating at fancy restaurants and other things as if they were on vacation and not on a mission. After another long night of nightmares and thinking Gray finally falls asleep but not before feeling this immance feeling in his heart. He pays it no mind as he falls back to sleep. Not long after he gets woken up my J.wolf.