"I can't help it Grande!" I yell back.

I sit down in a pretzel position on the floor and await for my girlfriend to come back.

Suddenly, I get a phone call.

I beam as I answer.

"Y/b/n!!!" I cheer.

"Hey hoe! You haven't talked to me at all!" She giggles.

"It's so good to hear your voice, and yeah I'm sorry I've been pretty busy and tour starts in only a week!"

"I can't wait to see you on the first show!"

"I know! Oh my god I miss everyone so fucking much!" I sniff

"We miss you too, I miss you more than anyone else though...I've been all alone, I- well I've been so alone that I made some friends at a club" she laughs.

I chuckle with her "I'm sorry I haven't texted or called, oh my god I have so much to tell you!"

"Spill!" She demands.

"Where do I even start?" I cackle.

"Uhm...oh! What about you and Ariana?! Last time you told me that you liked her!" She exclaims through the phone.

"Oh, about that I erm...well actually I-"

"I'm back with the food baby!" Ariana cheers, walking in with a handful of our catered lunch.

She notices that I'm on the phone and mouths 'do you want some privacy?'

I shake my head and smile at her as she sets up our meal.

"Baby!? Y/n who the fuck is that?!" My best friend shouts through the phone.

I chuckle "y/b/n, get on facetime" I say, that gets Arianas attention as she looks up in surprise.

"Okay?..." she trails.

I open my camera and see my best friend on the other line.

I snort at how she looks, her hair is in a messy bun and she has no makeup, she's probably laying down in her bed.

"Way to look presentable" I tease. She scoffs on the other line.

"Well excuuuuse me ms.perfect, I don't have anyone that I need to look presentable for and I didn't call you for a fashion show"

I giggle "I'm joking y/b/n, look I have someone to introduce you to"

"shit you couldn't have said that earlier?! Hold up I'm gonna fix myself up"

She stands up with the phone in her and walks around a house. I know it's not hers, it's actually very unfamiliar to me.

"Y/b/n, where the hell are you?" I ask.

She suddenly stops and stares at the phone.

"Uh...erm...I..."

"Oh my god, don't tell me what I think this is" I groan.

"....I had a one night stand" she admits, fixing her look in the phone camera.

I gag and notice Ariana trying to stifle her laughter from beside me.

"Jesus, you had to call me while you're literally at their house?!" I growl.

"I was bored...."

I facepalm myself "ok y/b/n...your lucky I love you, anyways like I said I want to introduce you to someone"