14.Captive

I woke up I felt miserable. But the very few hours of sleep I spend with my sister.
The weekend was tangible everybody was excited for the hogsmead trip except for me of course.

After breakfast I went to Charms. On my way to my next class DADA with professor Lupin someone grabbed my arm from behind. I turned around in front of me was standing a 6th or 7th year huffelpuff boy.
"Professor Snape wants to see you. I will escort you" he said in a dull voice.
I've never seen him before but he looked just like a normal student.
"I can go to him on my own" I said releasing myself from his grip.

"He isn't in the chambers and it's to dangerous for you to go alone. At least that is what he said" the boy responded.
"Fine" I huffed walking behind him.
We walked out of the main building what made me wonder.
Why is Snape outside of hogwarts?

After 10 minutes of walking I got inpatient.
"Where exactly are we going?"
The boy speed up a little what made it hard to follow.
"We are almost there" he answered. I never heard someone speak so emotionless especially for a Huffelpuff.

A last turn and we both stood in front of a small cottage I've never noticed.
"And Professor Snape is in there?" I asked suspicious. We were already a good distance away from Hogwarts.
"Yes and now enter" he answered tense pushing me to the door.

This seemed weird I clinch my wand. The door opened and I was tossed inside. Just as I thought, nobody was inside.
"What's goin..." The huffelpuff got taller his lips form into a unsettling smile. His face was getting in humanly hairy. One of his arms clasp around my throat.
"The only place in available to Apparate"
The grib on my throat and neck got stronger and I had a strange feeling while the world around me began to change.

I had the urge to vomit but I stared at the man across me. The room I was standing in got bigger and darker. People were surrounding me.
"Finally" a deeb voice growled from behind. I scanned my location. There are about 4 people certainly Death Eater. Voldemort wasn't present. I couldn't see al of them directly mostly because they wore masks on their faces. All wearing the same black robes didn't made it easier.

In the corner of my eye I saw a door with a slight crack.
"What do you want from me" I asked repressing my fear and anger.
"We just want to talk" a scratchy voice said.
I looked to the ground making out a plan to escape.

"About what?" My question made a woman in front smile. She started to explain how awesome the dark lord be.
I didn't listen instead I concentrated my view on the wall behind her. My attraction always applyed to wandless magic. This fact is possibly my rescuer today.

Mumbling the spell 'Bombarda' making the wall I was staring at crack. Everyone turned to the wall just as planned. I quickly used a Cascading Jinx so I had a few seconds to make my way out of the door. One of them yelped for help.

Barely reach the handle as a crippling pain went my back making it's way through my whole body. Someone started running to me. The door was old and weighty but I was somehow out before the Death Eater got me.

At least that's what I thought my arm got numb a huge wound let blood dripping out on the floor.
Shit someone scratched me
But before I observed the injurie further I heared people following me.
A bright light coming from another door made me run further.