4.In Dumbledores office

Snape pov
I stepped to the room I knew Remus would be teaching in.
To my unpleasant I needed to talk to him about some papers. Before I opened the door I heard someone talk. But she spoke to quiet to understand.
Before I could back away someone opened the door. It was Miss y/l/n she looked like she just cried?

Not my business!
I reminded myself. Stepping closer to Remus giving him the documents. Raising my eyebrows at him.
"Oh don't get the wrong idea. Miss Y/l/n just had a rather extreme Bougar" he laughed it of. I left without a word now a bit curious.

Your pov
Buried in my sheets trying to forget what just happened a knock on the door tore me out of my thoughts. I quickly got up and adjusted my clothes. As I open the door was Jenna standing there.
"Dumbledore wants to see you" she said unimpressed.

She insisted of going with me while we were walking she kept bugging me with questions.
"Did you saw that girl in a movie or something? She looked just like you so scary"
"Yeah that movie kinda traumatised me" I laugh hoping she would just believe it.

Briefly before we came to the door I saw professor Snape waiting in front of the entrance.
"I think you should go now" I said to her.
She looked a bit offended but still turned around and left.

My smile left the moment she did.
Releaved she was finally gone I looked up to his face. His eyes always fascinated me, they were so beautiful dark but also mysterious.
He spoke a password and the door opened, I followed him into Dumpledores office.

He looked at me with his old wise eyes and gave me a warm smiled hinting at a chair in front of his desk.
This can't mean anything good

"I will come directly to the point. Your parents informed us that Death Eaters keep flowing them. We suspect they search for you Miss y/l/n." he looked at me worried.
I thought briefly.
"But I thought their target was Josi" I said feeling Snapes stare on my back.

"We aren't sure ourselves, but they don't seem to have a intrest in attacking your Parents." Dumbledore justified.
"But they can't get me in Hogwarts?" I asked unsure.
"Yes Death Eaters can't come here but they can still take over your mind. And destroy you mentally."
I was done mentally a long time ago

"You will take extra lessons with
Professor Snape, he will show you how to block everybody from your mind" he looked determinanted to Snape.

I can only nod the thought of Death Eater in my mind dove me crazy.
After thanking Dumpledore even tho I didn't really knew for what. I stood up and saw Professor Snape leaving the room. Following him quietly but before our paths crossed he said.
"Then I will se you after my Poition class" and left.
His voice always sounded the same. I couldn't tell if he hated the idea of having to teach me extra lessons or not.

My free period was over I had barely any time to get to my next class. Herbologie.
We just went over the plants who have a severe importance in potions.
Jenna complained all the way to lunch about how boring the class was.
I found it rather interesting but didn't feel like arguing with her.

At Lunch I ate like always the bare minimum. I don't know why but it's a habit of mine.
The day went by and I got more and more stressed because potions was coming closer. But actually I'm more afraid of what's coming after that.