Repairs...

You're pov:

*God what the hell...My head is all fuzzy and my back hurts so much!* "Dumbass...please wake up..you need to help me become a better person. Y/n please-" I felt something squeeze my hand. *Oh no am I unconscious! Bakugo I can hear from you!! He won't be able to read my mind! I don't know if I can move but I'll try!* I moved my finger on the hand he was holding. I squeezed his finger back. I couldn't see but I could tell he was shocked. "Y...y/n-" I could hear his voice crack. Was he about to cry? "If you can hear me squeeze my finger again!" He sounded...desperate. I gave it a light squeeze and I could hear his gasp. "Try your hand waits you should probably rest nevermind-" I gave his full hand a firm grasp and I felt something wet drip on my hand? *Is something leaking or- No not possible he doesn't cry especially for me. But what else would it be? *Y/n open your eyes dammit! Do it for your dad, your students. Do it for Katsuki.* It was so difficult but I needed to see if he cared for me that much. 

I slowly lifted each eye-lid at the same time. I was in a white room a curtain next to my bed and my arm hooked up to a tube. I looked to my right to see Katsuki's head down covering his eyes with his hair and two tears dripping down his cheeks. *Aw it's ok Katsuki~* I brought my hand up to his cheek shaking but still there. He tensed at the contact and slowly brought his gaze to my own. *He's still crying...I'm ok.* "Don't cry Bakugo...I'm alright. I'll make you a better person, I swear it. Are you ok what about everyone else? OMG AIZAWA THIRTEEN ARE THEY ALRIGHT!" I sat up straight just to feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. The pain shocked me and made me scream in anguish I flopped back down with tears of my own. I was holding my side tightly while Bakugo couldn't say anything. * Why does she care for everyone else SHE JUST GOT STABBED DAMMIT...protecting me.* Two nurses came running into the door. *Must have heard me wailing in here.* "Sir can you please wait outside she has probably torn her stitches and we need to put her under to fix it." "WHAT?! THERE JUST STITCHES?! Get someone in here to easily fix her up." "I'm sorry mister but we don't have anyone here right now to do that kinda job-"

 "Yes you do dear~" *I know that voice!!* "Rec..overy girl?" I said hoarsely. "Now now dear don't waste any of the energy you have left..." She lightly said patting my head. "I was informed by All Might himself that you needed attention right away...He's waiting for you but-" She looked over to Bakugou who was still sitting there with his eyes covered. "He must leave first...he has something dire to tell you or more like show you...but the nurses said he won't leave so you need to tell him to go rest..he needs it sweetheart." I turned my gaze to Bakugo and sighed. "Yes ma'am." She stepped back to let you two talk. "Bakugo..." He raised his head almost instantly and ran over to your bedside. "What do you need y/n!" *Wow I've never seen him express so much emotion before in only a few sentences he's spoken this whole time. "You need to go rest I'm going to be out anyway when recovery girl finish's healing me up. And when I wake up I'll ask the nurses personally to come and get you. tell everyone I'm fine and not to worry~" I said to him smiling. He was very reluctant at first but finally caved in. The recovery girl waited till the door clicked and opened the giant window in my hospital room. "Miss? what are-" "I AM HERE!!!" I was speechless. 

No words wanted to come out no matter how hard I tried for them too. He looked down at me and I could see it in his eyes. Pity, Sadness, guilt? I was always so good at reading people. "Young...Shinji. I-" I could tell he was struggling with words. *He must be trying to apologize?* "It's ok Uncle All Might I'm perfectly alright, now with what matters...how are the students?!" He was shocked by your change in the subject but continued none the less. "All the students are all a counted for and none have major injuries except Young Midoryia. With his quirk which I kinda wanted to talk to you abo-" *What the hell he's steaming? and COUGHING OUT BLOOD!!* "OMG ALL MIGHT ARE YOU OK!! I'll call a nurse or something." I went to scream when I felt a weak but firm hand on my mouth. "Please don't Young Shinji I can't have people seeing me like this..." I looked to see a straggling man with sad-looking hair compared to All Might wait- "Wasn't All Might just here? Well, nevermind hello sir are you in need of any assistance?" He looked at me weirdly then smiled. "No Young Shinji I am all right." "Og ok goo-" I narrowed my eyebrows toward him to try and see if that was a mistake. But it wasn't only All Might call's me that, does that mean- "I know what you must be thinking y/n it is me the symbol of peace. All Might." "whhaaAAAAA!!!!!"