Disappeared...

"Tch where the hell is that idiot..." Bakugou had been outside waiting to talk with you for a while now. The festival has been over for hours now and none of those extras had seen you, making him anxious. Noticing Aizawa's car still here he walked in the doors of the giant school and began towards 1-a.

While walking towards the leading stairs he passed Nezu's office which had camera screens sprawled across the room like some security office.

Huh?

Bakugou began to creep closer trying to read out what had been shown over and over again on the screens. His eyes closed in on the largest screen of the room showing black and white contrasts like something off of the twilight zone. He waited for the video to loop again before he realized what he was watching...

No...

"Bakugou your not supposed to be in here..." Aizawa had been watching each screen for maybe hours looking for a small clue anything to see what happened. "Why...Where...How-"

"I know as much as you at this point...I don't know when or how..." He began to usher Bakugou out of the room standing by the door before shutting it he said.

"We will get her back..."

You're POV:

Awash of fear ran through my body feeling memories and flashbacks race back and forth across my mind like a beautiful but horrific ballet.

Looking around I had been in a wooden chair strapped down with leather belts one across my chest and the other across my thighs.

I'm not mad...

It reminded me of some mental hospital...

And I knew I didn't need it...

"Hello?" A familiar feeling walked into the room making me feel uneasy. "Relax no one's here, just us..." It was that same women's voice but calmer and genuine. There was a small lamp next to a bedside after she turned it on I could see her hair up and her in sweats and crop top.

This is not the same woman I saw early today...

Wait...Is it even the same day?

Who knows how long I've been here...how far I am away from everyone...

That reminded me...

"How long have I been here?" She sighed, looking my way very tired and distressed. "How can I trust you..." Her voice shaking and afraid. It was like she had so many personalities trying to show at once. But then her question made me have ones of my own.

"Trust me? You kidnapped me!?" Her face moved and contorted to one of the questions. "Guess your right..." She became closer studying me moving her eyes to notice all my features. "You don't look anything like him..." "Like who?" She frowned at something and stepped back to sit on the bed. Her right leg swung from the edge and her other folded so her elbow and head could rest upon it.

"Explain your past hero? I'm surprised by your father's reaction he had high hopes for you to take his place..." "Who the hell are you talking about!?" She showed a stolid face no emotions expressing her features. "You have questions... I'll answer them if you want?" 

I wanted to say yes but what if she lies?

"What do you get out of this?" Her face changed and her leg sank near her other one. "I hate your father... I would say as much as you, but I'm starting to realize you've never seen him have you?" If I complied hopefully she would see I trust her. If I get that far I'll be able to leave.