Early days

A/N: Wow haven't re-read this in a while just to let you know though this used to be a Kiri x reader then it went to Kiri x reader x Bakugou But I kept one siding the whole thing to Bakugou so if your confused to why were like this just say its character development oop- bye! 

Name : y/n Shinji Takeyama daughter of Yu Takeyama -picture down below is your mother-

Quirk: you have two right now but will discover you have four in total (present quirk: super speed, and fire manipulation) (future quirks: teleportation, and explosions) literally nothing like your mom except you busty😂

Time: middle school 11 years of age.

Family: mother: Yu Takeyama father: (gone) believed to be dead no info regarding it though. 

Hope you injoy😊

3rd pov :

"E! What's gotten into you..?" you questioned your bestfriend  and fellow classmate as his black hair ran over his face. "I couldn't help them.. I.. I just froze. " "ik Kiri..i watched.. " he looked towards you with sad but questioning eyes. You approached the shy but some moments to forward boy. You push back the hair in front of his face back towards his neck and smiled warmly.  Your actions reminded him of his own mothers touch and he to found him self smiling a genuine smile.

 Finally you spoke with all your heart.. "Eijiro..i know you were scared we all were,  but you need to stop throwing yourself down! No one expected you to stand up to that villain.. The teachers and the hero's had it covered." silence, he was thinking.  "but you helped them.. Omg.. Y/n didn't you see the way the hero's looked at you.. Pride, hope.. You knew exactly what you were doing and how to do it. " "Kiri let's not get off top-" "No! " he cutout off  "I would love to have a quirk like yours.. I hate mine. " "Alright That's Enough! " you loudly screamed "Eijiro Kirishima! You will become the most wonderful person I will ever have the honor of knowing. Deep down inside of you is the world. You just have to see it. Now come here sharky and give me a hug.. I need it and you more so! " he stood.. Frozen he didn't understand were all of those words came from but boy was he greatfull. You were about to except the empty air for a moment until he picked you up and gave you the greatest hug you had ever been given. 

* I should tell her.. She has the right to kn-*

"EE!  We're were you man,  we had to keep pinky here sane while y/n was gone. " "AHHHHHH y/n-chan your ok thank all might... " she sighed while you were giggling to your self. "Mina I'm perfectly fine." "OMG! Are you sure.  You did get hit by that villain while helping the hero's. I have to say n/n (nick-name) you were incredible, like same level as all might incredible. " you smiled until you remembered about getting hurt.. Oh no. You told kirishima that you were OK and that you didn't get hurt... Crap.  

"Y/N YOU GOT HURT... WERE!! " Kirishmia started looking around your body frantically to see were the injury could be,  then he spotted it.  Honestly to you it was only a scratch on your lower abdomen. Just a small patch up job that's all. But to Kiri it was like his whole world just crumbled apart. Seeing blood, he picked you up bridal style and speed walked to the nurses office were some of the hero's were getting checked up on. "kiri-cun~ you know I have super speed I could just run here with you on my-" once again being cut off by the sharped tooth boy.  "y/n you're injured I can't let you get hurt even more, and you shouldn't call me that name and the way you..you said it. " The slight stutter didn't go unnoticed, you looked up in his direction and saw a clear tint of pink covering his cheeks.