"Look where you're going dumbass..."

Bakugou's pov:

That pink dumbass did it this time. What the fuck was she thinking? And Y/n had to injure herself in the process. That black-haired girl was making a bandage thing from her chest. She tried giving it to y/n but I snatched it away from her. "Dumbass..." I said cause it was fucking true just let her fall, instead of injuring yourself and going over your limit. "But that's what a hero does. I'd risk my own life for her and every single one of you!" I was a little surprised she was our age but knew what it took to be a hero. Deku came running back like a nerd slightly crying with Aizawa following close behind. "Guys you really shouldn't have done that-" "What The Hell happened!" Great now he's pissed... "Someone go bring her to recovery girl's office...now!" "Yes sir!" Most of the class said. "No, I'm fine I will go after." She was standing which was surprised knowing her leg was hurt. "Besides this happens to hero's all the time so if I wanna become one then I'll just learn from my experience. And I wanna see everyone's quirk!" She said excitedly. "No, you need to get fixed up!" Shitty hair said putting his fist in the air. "tch" I just scoffed. I wrapped my hand around her waist and put her over my shoulder. "Hey put me down Bakugou!" She started to squirm. "Shut up I'm taking you to the nurses now be quite before I make you..." Her face started to get warm. *SHIT...* "No no no not like that dumbass I mean... shut up!" I could feel my face feel hot. "No...Bakugou your..hand it's on my...ass." 

You're pov:

*OMG! should I tell him or not say anything. He hasn't even noticed so maybe he didn't do it intentionally? But he is still touching... Wait? Is this harassment? Who cares...* "What!" He yelled putting me down quickly and trying to avoid my eyes. "I..I didn't want..i-i mean I didn't mean to-" "So you wanted to touch my ass?" "Wait I didn't mean that SHUT THE FUCK UP! You know what forget this shit I'm going back to class..." He started to turn and move back in the direction we came. "Wait..." I grabbed his hand which made him stop surprisingly. "Come with me." His ears started to get red, was he-? No of course not he wouldn't blush? That's not him... "Fine shithead just no more talking and-" He looked at our hands for a brief moment. "Don't touch me without my permission..." I got a bit flustered when I realized what I was still doing. "Yeah..yeah sorry..." *Great now I'm the one stuttering.* I let go of his hand and kinda missed the way it felt... "We're here..." He said in a monotone voice still avoiding my gaze. *Crap did I do something.* "Thank you Bakugou you can head to class now." "Don't tell me what to do!" But he listened and went. I knocked on the door Making sure not to interrupt. 

"Come in~" An old women's voice came through the other side. There was some shuffling before I came in the door. "Oh Y/n nice to see you again." "Recovery girl! I didn't know you worked at U.A!?" She just simply nodded. "Yes with all this training They need someone like me to come help with the injury's." She was so sweet, She reminded me a lot of Tayi. "We'll Miss I-" "Oh my land-ta your bleeding from the head dear!" "Yeah about that-" "Let's get that treated up right away hon..." Wow, she doesn't let me speak. I chuckled to myself while she was Fixing my head and foot. "Now dear how does that feel?" "Great actually! I should probably go to teach my class now thank you." I happily said she nodded her head. "One more thing dear." "Yes ma'am?" "How did you get those things done to you and on the first day!?" I just smiled at her. "One of my students fell and it was the only option to make sure she didn't get more injuries than I did. Trust me if I did nothing she "could" have died..." She smiled at me. "Putting your students first is key to becoming a successful teacher but..." she continued. "Getting yourself killed just to try and protect them could not only get you killed but your students to. Be careful..."I gave her a determined nod and turned my back to her. "But I would still protect My Classmates even if it should get me killed..." I said and walked out the door.

3rd pov: -(dUCK fACE!!)

Recovery girl turned her chair around. "You can come out now Toshi..." All Might fell out of the tan curtains and on to the floor. "Thank you..." He said all wore out. "You should stop wearing yourself out like this there is only so much I can do you know." "Yes, I understand...But Midoryia isn't nearly ready to take my spot and the world needs their symbol of peace. Without it, all evil will break loose." She sighed. "Who will take your place...y/n or Izuku. Yagi, you need to choose one...Your first thought y/n was your symbol of peace then you choose a boy that has not trained nor was so committed to fit the role like she was..."He looked down ashamed and sighed. "I know but y/n was capable to become a hero without my Quirk she will do just fine why I put her in that program."Recovery girl looked at him with a frown. "Are You Saying Y/n Can't Be The Holder Of Your Power Is It Because She's A Girl!" She was hitting him on the head with a rolled-up newspaper that was lying around. "No-No! that's not at all what I'm saying ugh I'll just leave..." She was still hitting him on the head until he was out of her room. (That's just something I see her doing:" )