🖤Jeonghan🖤

Your child gets into a fight at school because someone called her a 깜둥이.
(korean equivalent of Nigger.)

It was just another day in Angel's school life, you know the average day of being hit on by her male peers because they've quote 'never been with a black girl before

It was just another day in Angel's school life, you know the average day of being hit on by her male peers because they've quote 'never been with a black girl before.' And her female class mates either feeling 'threatened' by her or just not liking her, and getting asked stupid questions such as 'do you shower? Can I touch your hair? Are you mixed?'

It was lunch hour when it happend. Angel was sitting with her small group of friends when Choi Jiji approached her with a troublesome grin that accompanied her round face.

"Hi! Angel hows your day?" She asked with a tone that Angel could tell was bullshit.

"What do you want Jiji.." Angel rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, nothing! I just heard... that yoongi's son, ugh! What was his name?" She said playing dumb.

"You mean Jiyoung..?"

"Ahh! Yes! Him Jinyoung. Well I just wanted to let you know, he's mine. "

"Ooookayyy..... I'm supposed to care because?" Angel said adjusting her earring, unbothered.

"Well I just wanted to let you know... he doesn't date.." choi looked her up and down as if sizing her up before continuing her statement. "...깜둥이."

Angel arched her brow before standing up to the girl. "Excuse me! You wanna run that by me again?!"

Students both young and old began to look at the scene that played out in front of them.

Jiji stepped back shocked that someone had finally stood up to her, but still she held her ground. "깜.둥.이."

One of Angel's friends stood up "listen Jiji the entire school knows you just pick on people because you're insecure! But there's no reason to pick on someone because of their race korean or mixed, black or white!"

"Thanks Sojin, but she caught me on a bad day." Angel said before grabbing Jiji by her hair and pulling her on the ground, the two girls swinging some hits landing others completely missing. Their fight was cut short when teachers grabbed hold of the two and pulled them apart.

"You fucking bitch!" Jiji yelled.

"Three words.. suck a cock!"

******
Schools office.

"..... that's what happends Mrs. and Mr. Yoon. Your daughter.. Angel was heard telling Jiji to.. quote "suck a cock." As she was pulled off of Jiji. Here at Seoul School of Arts and Performances, we do not condone this behavior."

Jeonghan looked at y/n who was quite upset. He said what they were both thinking. "Well.. what are they going to do about the girl that called my child that name? Which by the way Angel that was three words."

Angel rolled her eyes earning a slap on the thigh from her mother. "Don't roll your eyes at you father. And Jeonghan don't encourage this behavior!"

"I wasnt!" He sneered looking at Angel winking.

Y/n cocked her head to the side waiting for answers.

"Well because her parents are one of the many investors in our school she-"

"Won't be expelled." Y/n said as she walked out clearly pissed off.

"Yeobo, wait." Jeonghan pressed.

"No! This school clearly cares more about money and representation than the safety and comfort of their students, so no I won't wait! Angel let's go." Y/n said sternly.

Angel slowly go up from her seat Jeonghan quickly followed after his wife and daughter.

"Jeonghan." The headmaster called out stopping Jeonghan in his tracks.

"Don't.. the public with hear about this."

He slamed the door shut as he entered the hall speed walking as to catch up to his wife and child catching y/n mid-sentence.

"..I can't believe you fought that girl! You know damn well that we blacks have a bad reputation because of white media and you further proved that shit to you fellow class mates.." y/n wispered looking at Angel then to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan waited until y/n turned the corner then wrapped his arms around his daughter. "Did you win tho?"

Promoting a giggle from Angel. "Yes appa.."

"I will beat you the fuck up, no cap..." they both said making popping sounds with their lips and lightly stomping their foot on the hard ground.

"Thats why your my Angel. Ignore your mom.. she's just upset, we both are and you should be upset as well.." he said.

Angel looked up at him "I know. I know what she meant to but.. Jiji had it coming. If it wasn't gonna be me it was gonna be someone else.."

Jeomghan pulled her into a hug. "Its alright. I'm on your side."

"Ugh! I know you are, now get off me your damaging my street cred."