💌Jeonghan💌

You were always a bit clumsy, though you tried your best to hold it together and not make too much of a mess

You were always a bit clumsy, though you tried your best to hold it together and not make too much of a mess. This was your first time meeting the rest of seventeen so you were a bit anxious to say the least, so you were cleaning to help keep your nerves at bay, but it didn't seem like it was really working.

"Y/n-ah, you're nervous." Jeonghan said walking towards you wrapping his slender arms around you.

"M-me, nervous? No way, it's not like I'm meeting the rest of the group that probably knows everything about me and I know nothing about them." You rambled, frantically washing the dishes, nudging Jeonghan off of you. 

He slumped against the counter, "Hey, you're going to do fine, you're going to be fine! They'll love you." 

You recklessly grabbed a glass bowl calling yourself trying to put it away only to throw it across halfway across the kitchen. "Shit..." You gasped.

Rushing over to the mess, you plopped down recklessly snatching up the broken glass shards with your hands. Jeonghan rushed over beside you gently grabbing your soft hands, you looked up at him. "It's okay, you're okay... stop before you cut yourself." He whispered. Guiding you away from the mess.

"They're just my friends, not my parents Jagiya. There's no need to be so anxious." He smiled, rinsing your hands under warm water checking them for cuts. "Let me clean the mess. I'll take over, you go rest." He smiled.

Not too long after he sent you to the living room to relax, you could hear multiple cars pull up and not long after several muffled voices. "Yah, they must be here already. Why do they have to be so loud?" Jeonghan sighed.

He smiled at you wandering to your side, he got down on his knees so that he was at eye level with you. "I promise, they're going to love you." He whispered to you, cupping your face in his hands pressing his forehead into yours before giving you a kiss on the top of your head and going to get the door.