💌Woozi(Jihoon)💌

How You Two Meet./How you Get Together.

______________________________

It was Friday when you decided to tell him, to tell him about your feelings, the feelings you've felt for him since you guys were kids. The feelings that only got stronger as you two got older. You'd be lying if you told yourself you weren't a bit nervous.

"Hey!"

You smiled, approaching Asher from behind.

"Hey y/n!"

"So.. Guess what today is."

Asher looked up at you playfully making an overtly obvious face. Furrowing his brows and bringing his hand up to his face, rubbing his chin as if he was thinking about something deeply.

"If I recall correctly.. It should be Friday. Why?"

You giggled as you took your seat next to him.

"No.. Well yes, it is Friday. But its also Valentine's Day."

"Oh, right. Happy Valentine's y/n." Asher exclaimed.

You bit the inside of your mouth.

'He doesn't seem too excited about it.' You thought.

Though you were hesitant, you made the decision to voice your opinion.

"You don't seem too happy..."

"I mean it's whatever, I guess. Just not my thing."

"Oh.." You sighed. "Well can I talk to you? For a second. It wont take long."

"I guess."

You grabbed his hand gently and together you two walked to the gym, taking your seats on the bleachers.

"So, this is something I've been wanting to tell you for awhile.. But I've had these feelings for you an-"

"Umm, no. Listen I'm sorry y/n but i just don't find tall black girls attractive.. Besides I see you as a friend and only a friend."

It was hard to believe and accept that he didn't sugar coat it. It kinda hurt.

"O-oh.. I'm sorry I just thought. I just thought-" your vision blurred with tears. With one last sorry you walked away.

____________________________

Later that night.

staring at your ceiling you began to reflect on your life, on the fact that you've never had a boyfriend because of the simple fact that they don't date back girls or tall girls or tall black girls.

"Y/n! Your cute little friend is her- ah oh sorry sweetie.. Uh Woozi oh no Jihoon right? Right. Jihoon's here for you!" Your mother yelled up the stairs.

Not long after a knock was heard at your door.

"Hey Jihoon.."

"You don't sound too happy. What's wrong?" He questioned opening your door.

"You wouldn't understand.. It's a girl thing.." You begin biting your cheek.

"Tch, your lying y/n."

You rolled your eyes.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

Jihoon cleared his throat, shocked and confused by the sudden and direct question.
"Um, n-no. No I haven't.. Why?"

"Have you ever asked yourself or wondered why?"

"Well, no. Not necessarily, but I always just assumed it was because I was short."

"Oh." You nodded your head slowly.

"..and you asked this because?"

Feeling something fall down your cheek, you flinched at the feeling quickly wiping it away. Jihoon shuffled his way to your bed side.

"Whats wrong?"

"It's nothing wooz..."

"Wooz? That's new." He chuckled putting a hand on your thigh. A failed attempt at lighting the mood.

"Heh. Funny."

Woozi removed his hand from your thigh and awkwardly shifted. "Anyways.. What's wrong?"

"I don't know how to talk about it.."

"Just say it.. Im here."

"You wouldn't understand." I muttered.

"Oh come on y/n... I can try."

"No! You can't! You don't understand what its like to be told you too black to date, what its like to be told you too tall to date then... Add all that into one thing now I'm too tall and black to date!"

Jihoon just stared completely dumbfounded. "Well I actually can relate.." Wiping a tear away you looked up at him.

"H-how?"

"Well... I'm short and asian so I'll let you put two-and-two together."

Jihoon stood up from my bed I followed.

"Jihoon.. I-"

"No it's fine because I don't understand right? Because I don't understand what it's like to want to hold someone tight but also fear I'm not fit enough because I'm too short for girls or the fear that I might hear some one I so desperately love tell me 'I don't date asian guys..' Or even worse.. Loving you so fucking much but being afraid to tell you because at this point im scared of what you'll say. Constantly pondering on your potential response. Will I be too short or too asian for you. But I forgot I couldn't possibly understand right?"

I stood there not knowing what to say holding on to his wrist for dear life afraid that if I let go he'll walk out on me. I hadn't even realized that I was on my knees until he lowered himself to my current hight. Gently putting his hand on my tear stained cheek, I looked at him he had tears running down his face as he wiped his away as well as mine. Though my vision was clouded with tears I could tell he was moving closer, slowly but surely his lips engaged in contact with mine.

Moving closer to you keeping one hand on your cheek and the other on your hip.

"I love you so much.. Too much to lose you.. Over something as stupid as height and race." Jihoon whispered.

____________________________

A/n: first chapter done. Great. What'd you think? Request are open.