Flower girl

..."I'm really sorry about my hyungs.." As I started talking, she seemed to snap out of that trance Jeonghan left her in.

"Hyungs?" She questioned, her head tilting in curiosity.

"R-right us Koreans... I-I mean Korean people... I mean I am Korean b-but half Korean..." I struggled finding the right words, as my face grew redder and redder by the minute and there was absolutely nothing, I could do to hide it.

"So mixed?" She arched her brow looking at me.

"Y-yes... Sorry I just get really tongue tide... you know..." I blushed, laughing nervously. The more I spoke the deeper the grave I dug myself.

"That's beside the point it's used for younger males to address his older males..." I explained to her. She looked at me momentary.

"Cool! So would he be my hyung?" She asked, curiosity lingering in her soft delicate voice. Peeking around me giving a slight smile and a small wave to Jeonghan, before returning her attention back to me.

"N-no... You'd call him oppa..." I stuttered, running my hands though my hair, turning around to glare at Jeonghan.

"Sounds cool! What can I call you? I'm assuming your name is Vernon, or Hansol...?" She trailed off, fidgeting with her hands.

"I-ah you can call me Vernon... or oppa that to...Wait how old are you?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I just turned 23 yesterday..." She smiled, playing in her tight curls.

"I-I'm 25 you'd call me oppa.."

"Oh cool, oppa.." She giggled, rocking back and forth on her heels looking up at me. God she was gorgeous. Aphrodite herself had to have sculped her, she was perfect...

Vernon and Talyla stared at each other for a while before, she walked away; blushing, "Umm, I have to get to work..." She giggled, walking backwards never once taking her eyes off of him, up until she backed into the door of the shop by accident.

"O-oh my...!" She jumped turning around quickly.

Vernon stepped forward quickly, "O-oh my god, are you okay??" Tayla didn't seem hear his words of concern as she quickly rushed off due to embarrassment.

"Look at them, young love is in the air..." Jeonghan sighed, staring at the two.

"You should have seen his face when you gave her that rose." Hoshi giggled.

"Ya, I swear I saw him shaking...!" Seokmin laughed.

"Ya that's nice and all but how do we know she's not some crazed fan...?" Woozi asked for whatever reason slightly annoyed.

"Please we would have known by now." Jun sighed, pulling out his phone.

"Hurry up Hansol! Stop flirting I'm hungry!" Woozi yelled.

Chapters 2 and 3 are out now! If you've already read it, you might want to go back and reread chapters 1 and 2 since I've took out somethings, and added stuff as well :D

i hope you guys enjoy! Hopefully the Vernon fans will enjoy especially, you know... since it's about Vernon... Okay baii :DD