Moving in with Him??

**~~**ISABELLA'S POV**~~**

"Can i use your office please?? I need to go through a few things. I done some in the car yesterday, i just need somewhere quiet." I ask Marco. Since we stayed here last night. I had to borrow some clothes.

"Not my office anymore darling, Lucio is the Mafia King it is his." He says

"You can use it." I hear Lucio say as he comes up behind me. I turn around and come face to chest.

"Fucking hell, you are tall. But thank you." I mutter. I hear Mario laugh. I walk past him and up the stairs. I had a good tour yesterday. This mansion is amazing.

I enter the room and all i can smell his Lucio's cologne and smoke. I sit on the couch and place my things on the table in front of me. I lean forward slightly as i start looking through my paper work. I get up and grab a pen off Lucio's desk before sitting down and writing things on my pad double checking everything is going right.

Hours pass by and i have a fag in my mouth as i write down on my pad. I hear the door open and a few footsteps.

"Can we talk Bella?" My father asks. I frown a little as i still write things down. I move my hand to my forehead as a headache forms careful not to burn my hair with the fag.

"Course father." I tell him as i keep my gaze on my papers and pad.

"You'll be living here from now on." He rush's out. I giggle.

"Don't be so nervous father. There is a reason behind everything, so i ain't even going to ask you why! Instead i'll say okay." I blow my smoke out as i stub my fag out. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. I move my head around as my neck becomes stiff. Hearing the sound of it clicking satisfies me.

"You okay Darling?" I hear Marco ask.

"Grand. Just trying to sort this shit out. I have checked it over and over again and i am getting the same response. That bastard betrayed me." I say with slight anger as i bang the pen down on the table. I pull out my phone and ring the number.

"B-boss." The manager at the hotel says.

"Is there something you need to tell me??" I say with no emotion.

"N-no boss." He stutters out.

"Really? Well please explain why there is 10 grand missing from my hotel??" I say with anger as i clench my free fist.

"W-what??" He says in a panick.

"Do me a favour?? You better kill yourself now because when i am done with you, you are going to wish you took the easy route, believe me. Betrayal is something i don't take lightly. Don't bother running.. because i'll find you. The Eagle finds everyone." I say all to calmly before i hang up.

"Your The Eagle??" Lucio says in slight shock. I turn to face them once and for all.

"I am, now, i got some bastard to kill. He is going to wish he killed his self believe me. No one on earth would ever survive the pain he is about to go through." I say with a smirk.

"Dad, i was wrong. She is worse than you." Diego says. They chuckle and nod there head.

"Want to come with me?? Hear the satisfying scream of his pain, the sound of his bones breaking. God i am sick. Ha i love inflicting pain." I ask/say to Diego.

"Sure thing, i want to see what you can do." He says. I nod and stand up. I jump and ruffle Lucio's hair before running out, hearing my dad and Marco laugh as he groans.

"I'll get you for that tesero." Lucio's voice booms through the house.

"I'd like to see you try bello." (Handsome) i shout back before exiting the house.

This should be fun.