The Marriage proposal

Start from the beginning

"Didn't your family have problem for what had happened with me  few days ago? I mean... with.... with Mr oberoi? "

Gauri don't know why she bring that topic.... it's like she is no longer want to be with Arjun...
She just want get away from this proposal....

"No... they don't know about that.... because the clips are already erased before it get viral.... and I don't feel like to tell them....because  we all know that you have no fault "

Arjun said...

Gauri about to say something but piya enter their smiling....

"What is happening here.... di how could you hide this from us? That you like each other? "

Piya complain....
After the incident piya understand how much Gauri do for them... now she is not jealous from her...

"Piya.... it's not like that"

Gauri said... she is restless for unknown reasons ...

"What do you mean? You both are in relationship and we are unaware?  Anyway.... neelam anti (Arjun mother) and Rajesh uncle  (Arjun father) had already talked to Maa.. .. and they are asking you to come"

Piya teased....
Gauri feel restless while Arjun feel happy...

"Oye hoye....  see the would be jiju is blushing han... should I call you jiju?"

(No piya... your real juju is on the way 😂😂😂)

"Shut up piya"

Gauri mutter...
Piya laugh and the trio went to hall....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's our good fate that you choose Gauri for Arjun.. .. I really like Arjun beta"

Gayatri said smiling....

"So ... can we take it as yes for the marriage? "

Rajesh ask...
Gauri is restlessly watching her mother.... she is twisting her dupatta again and again.... her heart is beating faster and she is  feeling uneasy....

She just want to stop her mother from saying yes... and she don't know the reason Why...

"Yes...  of course.... who will say no for a boy like arjun?  I will feel blessed to give my daughter's hand on him..."

Gayatri said.... everyone smile except the would be bride....
Gauri feel her heart is going to stop to hear gayatri....

"But.... the fInal decision would be Gauri 's.... I never force my children for anything.... so it's upto her"

Finally gayatri statement make Gauri calm....
But then.... again... everyone look at her for answer...

"What to ask di for this....?  We know the answer is yes... right di?"

Ansh tease Gauri....
Everyone chuckle...

But Arjun notice Gauri is restless.... he feel something is messing up her mind...

"Hey Gauri.... are you Ok?"

Arjun ask... Gauri just look at him....

"I can't wait to take Gauri to my home as a bahu"

Neelam said... all smile...

"But... still Gauri... I want to hear your answer"

Arjun said holding her shoulder....

"Awwww"