Chapter 14 (TaoRis Smut)

~3rd Person POV~

While Kris was carrying his moaning baby to their room, we could just say.... It was extremely difficult, considering that he had to watch his steps while kissing the irresistible pair of lips owned by his beautiful mate on heat.

They barely managed to lock the door when the king slammed his baby on the door and intensely made out with him.
Zitao felt his mate's tongue asking for entrance which he gave access easily.
They fought for dominance, Which has an obvious outcome, The elder easily winning.

The beta felt himself being pushed on the soft mattress and getting undressed by his lover who was still fully clothed which made him feel very exposed but also very treasured because
His king kissed all over his body leaving baby panda moaning and whimpering "ngggh gege pleaseeee do something"
Kris kept on leaving trails and marks of his kisses all over the body of what's his.
He pulled away to admire the art beneath him, the art that's supposedly his mate, the art named Zitao.
"You look beautiful like this, covered with my marks. You're all mine baby panda, and I won't ever make you regret that"

Tao had tears in his eyes, not only from the heat he's feeling, but also because of the warmth those words his first love just said to him.
Those teary eyes transitioned to wide eyes and loud moaning as he felt his cock deep in his mate's mouth.
"Ahh-ahhhh moreee please more gege"
Yifan let go and strips in front of his pleading baby, slightly chuckling at those bambi eyes looking at him that looked cute but is definitely having, not so innocent thoughts.
"No need to drool all over my body taotao, it's all for you after all"
"Gege, that-that thing is gonna rip me apart, oh good lord please pray for my ass"
Kris chuckled at how his baby can still joke around like that.
He flipped the younger's body making him face the huge mirror next to the bed, giving them the whole view of the two of them.
Yifan leaned down to the ears of his mate and whispered, making the shorter male whimper
"Look there my baby panda, I want you to see how beautifully wrecked I make you while giving you my love, ok?"
The said male couldn't form any more words and just nodded frantically.
The elder pushed in his cock deep into his mate's dripping hole
"Ughh so tight my baby, so warm"
"G-gege so biggg ahhhh nggg pleaseeee"

His mate was begging for it, in what place was he to refuse that incredibly hot and cute plead.
Kris rammed harshly and fast into his baby making the other one shudder and scream
"GEGEEEEEE SO GOOD PEASEEEE FASTERRR FUCK ME HARDER"
And again, the baby's wish was his command
Yifan went to an incredibly inhumane pace
"I'm not just fucking you zitao, I'm making love to you baby hmm?
I love you my panda"
The younger again was overwhelmed with pleasure and love both from his mate.
"L-love you too g-gege AHHHH gonna cummm"
"Cum for me baby"
With those words, the two mates came together

Yifan pulled out gently making Zitao shudder and whimper from the emptiness.
"Gege did you uhmm uhh"
"Yes baby?"
"Uhmm did you mean what you said?"
Zitao was being extremely cute right now, blushing and avoiding his king's gaze
"Don't worry my panda, The moment I made you cry I swore to the moon goddess that I WOULD NEVER say anything that I don't mean. I love you tao, and I will continue to love you for the rest of my life"
To say that tao was happy is clearly an understatement, no words could explain the feeling he's having currently.

"I love you too Yifan gege, from the bottom of my heart"

The mates washed up and went to sleep both feeling like they own the world.
*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*
Hehehe I know I said I would update on Sunday, but how could I resist writing now when I know you guys' are waiting for it?😉
It's cause I'm busy tomorrow that I just had to write what was on my mind immediately😅
Funfact: I'm a very young Filipina that's a multistan
I like
Bts, Exo, Got7, Seventeen, Astro, Txt, Blackpink (2pm, 2ne1)

Be careful guys stay clean and and healthy, never forget your mask when going out. I love you all💜💗