Chapter 10

*3rd Person POV*

After class, the 12 unmated wolves each, was dragged by their partner to get clothings, hair dye, and many more. The mates wanted to look as good as possible to the party they were going to attend. That party can make them meet their mates. It was a very important part of their lives, so they were going to have a full makeover. They were also helping the kings on their looks, though they already looked perfect.

After shopping, everyone was exhausted. Mostly the kings, they were dragged to almost every store. Their "soon to be" Mates being too excited, and making the kings carry everything.
All of them was anticipating for whatever was going to happen tomorrow at the party, and so they all went to bed early. After all, they still had classes before the party. They needed all the rest they can get.

~Time skip~
*school lunch time*(yeah, I'm always hungry😂)
3rd Person POV

The kings went for a change and sat with the mates and sat next to their roommates.
"You guys ready for the party later? I'm so excited that I couldn't sleep well last night" Tao said with a blush on his face, anticipation getting to him.
"I know, you were tossing and turning on my arms" Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen(CHENBAEKXI!!❤) was quick to tease the madly blushing panda. It was cause Kris replied as if that was so usual and natural for the bigger to sleep next to the smaller panda.
"Shut up jongdae, I know you hug Xiumin to sleep. And you know that I'm right." It was Xiumin's turn to blush madly from Kris' teasing.

"Kyungie why were you moaning in your sleep last night? Mind explaining to me" Kyungsoo definitely felt shivers crawl down his spine, jongin's deep voice wasn't helping either.
Luckily, Jongin whispered the question. And everyone was so curious as to why kyungsoo blushed after jongin pulled away from his ears.

" *cough* mind telling us what you two are talking about?" Chanyeol asked curiosity spreading in him.
"Yeah, I just reminded kyungsoo of an embarrassing thing he did last night" Jongin replied, partly lying.
"Uhhh okay"
"So uhm Baekhyun what's up with you and Chanyeol?" Luhan asked teasing the said male, knowing baekhyun's flirty behaviour.
"Ohh nothing much, Giant over here is a very timid man" Baekhyun said with a chuckle, teasing the man beside him.
"All I can say is, Baekhyun is a very flirty boy. He really likes playing games." Chanyeol replied, defending his side.
"Woah I guess me and lay are the only ones that had a serious talk from the first day we met?" Suho said, chuckling from embarrassment.
"Nahh, me and sehun also talked. Never knew someone that looked as manly as him was actually not so straight." Luhan teased with a chuckle.
"Ohh 'cmon no one among is is actually so straigh" Sehun said in a matter of fact tone.
"Yeah yeah" All replied, no one actually denying.

When the bell ring all twelve of them walked to their next class

*Math Class*
You can say that Tao was a very smart kid, but all he can say was that Math was definitely not his forte. And we can say that kris was very much frustrated for his mate.

"No tao, you multiply first, then division and then you get it's square root." Kris explained for the nth time.
"Not my fault that the numbers keep on changing" Tao said while rolling his eyes.
"You'll get it eventually, if you focus on the lesson" Kris scolded.
"Fineeee"

While the two were bickering, the other ten was doing very good. Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Yixing, And Luhan being top students. And Chen, Chanyeol, Jongin, Suho being smart considering that when they were young they were already forced to understand this types of lessons.

~time skip, after class~
After all of their classes were done, they only had five more hours to get ready before the party.

The kings was being tranformed and was given a makeover from their roommates.
After everyone was done, the mates decided to go to baekhyun's room for them to get ther makeup done by the one and only Byun Baekhyun.