Chapter 2

3rd person POV

As the kings sat down their wolves started chanting one thing
'MATES'

All six of the transfer students looked up and stared at each other
Junmyeon, as the leader immediately mind linked them

'Calm down your hormones, they don't know we're their mates. They might get terrified.'

The other five listened and tried their best not to just pounce on their seatmate and give them a mark.

*time skip* (end of the class)
As Minseok and the others was walking to their lockers, the principal called them on.

*Minseok's POV*
"Let's go, the principal is waiting."

As the six entered the office, they saw another six students talking with the principal.
"Kim Minseok, your room is on the 3rd floor room 369, and your roommate for this school year is Mr. Kim Jongdae. Do Kyungsoo, your room is also on the 3rd floor room 368, your roommate will be Mr. Kim Jongin. Byun Baekhyun, your room will be on the 2nd floor room 247, your roommate is Mr. Park Chanyeol. Huang Zitao, your room will be on the 1st floor room 125, your roommate is Mr. Wu Yifan.
Lu Han, your room is on the 2nd floor room 231, your roommate is Mr. Oh Sehun. Zhang Yixing, your room is on the 1st floor room 174, your roommate is Mr. Kim Junmyeon" The mates were stunned at the coincidence, and it's driving them crazy.
"Do you plan on staying at the dorm this year? Or like the other years?" The principal questioned.

"Can we talk about this for a bit? We'll be back in five minutes." Minseok, as the eldest answered.
"I'm glad that this time, you guys give it time to think, unlike the past school years that as soon as I say your room numbers, you decline as fast as lightning." The peincipal said with a chuckle, happy that his best students have gave it a thought.
The six mates walked out od the office, "Who wants to stay at the dorms, raise your hands" Baekhyun said, happy at the outcome, four raising their hands, Minseok, Luhan, Tao, Yixing.
"Kyungsoo, you're the only one, and you know our rule, majority always wins." Baekhyun stated trying to convince his BestFriend
Kyungsoo sighed deeply, knowing that he's the only one disagreeing and he has no choice. And maybe, just maybe he sorta liked his roommate.
"Yeah yeah as if I can do anything if you guys want to stay at the dorms."
Minseok smirked "You sure it's not cause of your roommate?" 
"Know what? Let's go in the principal is waiting" Yixing said.
One by one the mates went in the office.
"So? What's the answer?" The principal asked.
"We've decided to stay at our dorm this year Sr. Min(Yoongi). Lu han said excitedly.

*XiuChen's POV*
The ride at the elevator was awkward with the king eying him up and down.
"Uhh I'm Kim Minseok, sr-"
Jongdae didn't like formalities at all.
"Chen, call me Chen. Don't call me sr. Or anything, as long as we aren't in the castle filled with officials no need to call me that." Jongdae said with a rather soft smile.
"'Kay Chen, let's be friends then. It's my first time sharing a room with someone I'm not close with. I hope we can get along." Minseok replied returning the soft smile.
"You've shared a room with someone before?" Curiosity and jealousy getting the best of jongdae.

Before Minseok can answer, the elevator door opened.

"L-Let's go now" Minseok said now nervous cause of the fact that Luhan is the only one he was used to sharing a room with.
Jongdae noticed and smirked.
"Don't worry, I won't bite. Yet"

As the two entered, Minseok was feeling the heavy tension as they were dropped in extreme silence.

"So uhh Minseok-" Jongdae said trying to start a conversation but was immediately cut off.
"Xiumin, you can call me Xiumin" Minseok stated trying to lift up the mood
"Xiumin, is there anything you like or dislike? Just curious." Jongdae replied suspiciously.
"Hmm" Xiumin thought about all his likes and dislikes while tapping his chin adorably.
"Cute" Chen thought but 'accidentally' said it aout loud.
"What?" Xiumin asked while blushing like a tomato.
Chen saw the cute blush and started teasing the adorable baozi.
"I said you look cute, very adorable. I just wanna bite you" Chen said flirtatiously with a low growl.
Xiumin blushed even more, looking like he'll explode any moment.
"Stop~" Xiumin whined, not realising he just did such an adorable aegyo. When he realized what he was doing, he felt embarrassment spread through his body.
Chen chuckled lowly deciding he should probably stop before the poor boy explode.
The two unpacked in an unbearable silence, awkward tension once again rising.

"So what are your likes and dislikes again? You didn't answer my question earlier Xiumin." Chen asked, smiling.
"I don't like having to go on a diet"
Chen and Xiumin both laughed, relating to what he just said.
"What else do you hate?"
"I hate it when people judge me or any of my friends. Because we are all mostly omega" Xiumin said hanging his head down low, incase Chen woul also be disgusted by him.
"Why the hell would they judge you just because you're an omega?! You are freakin' adorable." Chen said irritated cause of the thought that his mate was judged just because of that. Xiumin blushed at the sudden compliment.
"Hey, can I be your friend? I promise I'd protect you from all those who dare to judge you" Chen asked.
"Y-you can be my f-friend"
Xiumin answered, stuttering.
"What do you like then?"
"I like steamed buns and marshmallow"
'And also, you' Xiumin thought.

"U-uhm, I know this will sound weird but can you do me a favor?" Xiumin asked nervously.
"Sure, after all I am your frien" Chen replied with a huge grin.
"S-so, uhmm everytime I shared a room with Luhan, I ask him t-to sleep with me in the bed. You see, ever since I was a kid I always had someone to go to bed next to me. C-can you sleep with me? Y-you know, next to me? You don't have to if you don't want." Xiumin said with puppy eyes, hoping Chen would say yes.
Chen on the other hand, was furious and happy. Furious because of the thought of someone else going to bed with his 'mate'. But also happy because now, it's him that will be next to his baby.
"Of course, I'd be glad to" Chen replied.
"T-thank you" Xiumin replied, blushing.
"Let's go to bed baby." Chen teased Xiumin.
"I-I'm not a baby" Xiumin replied not liking how he was treated.
"Yeah, but you look like one" Chen added.
"L-Let's just go to bed"
Xiumin stated trying to stop Chen from his teasing.

Chen climbed first on the bed, tapping the space where Xiumin is going to be. The smaller just blushed and lie down facing his back from Chen.
"Baby, if you want me next to you, you jave to look at me" Chen demanded in a dangerously low voice, sending shivers down the latter's spine. But the smaller decided to ignore what Chen said and didn't budge.
Chen had enough and grabbed the other's shoulder and spinned him around spooning the smaller.
"Goodnight baby" Chen said.
"Goodnight" Xiumin replied not having any strength to fight back.