18. Where there is a fire

"So you haven't been able to get her to remember anything?" Leonard whisper yelled at Ray. 

"Nothing is jogging her memory." Ray said looking at Silvia who was playing on the Tv. "There was one thing-"

"What?" Leonard asked as Ray trailed off.

"She saw a picture of Ember after the-"

"No absolutely not!" Leonard yelled. " Ember is the best you can come up with! She broke my daughter's heart she will never see her again!"

"I don't see any other option. Yes she may have made some mistakes but there may be no other way to bring your child back."

"Ha take that!" Silvia shouted when she hit her brother with a red shell. 

"She is so innocent." Leonard said softly. "I would love to have her like this again."

"She may not be upset with you now but you still have the mission, and her mother is still dead. You can't change that. It's best if you let her remember."

Leonard ran his hand over his bald head. 

"Fine call her." 

.............

"I beat you again!"  Silvia laughed happily. "Let's play again!"

"H-Silvia Why don't we play something else like Skyrim?" Liam asked. 

"I don't like all the killing in that game." Silvia complained. 

"Right." Liam said softly and looked at all the games in his bag. " Mario bros 3?"

"Sure!"

The two of them were about to play when a women with red hair walked into the room. She was about the same age as Silvia.

"Hey Via." Ember said gently. "I heard you had a fall and forgot somethings."

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked as he stepped in front of Silvia. 

"Your dad asked for me." She answered and took a step back." I will only be here until she gets her memory back then I will leave."

"Em?"

"Yeah it's me. I have powers now that I can use to bring back your memory if you would let me."

Silvia nodded and Ember started to use her powers (A/N if you have seen the Avengers picture Wanda). After a moment she stopped.

"Do you remember anything?" Liam asked. Silvia slapped Ember across her face.

"I think she does." Ember said rubbing her face.

A/N I am not going to be on Wattpad for a bit, if you want to know more check my message board. Have a nice day.