1. Gathering

Notes: I don't own this video or the Arrowverse sadly but I do own Heather and Liam

Oliver stood at Tommy's grave. His eyes were filled with tears It had been only a few weeks since his death, and Oliver had come back to Starling City to see his grave. Suddenly Oliver turned around and if he hadn't looked at the girl before hitting it would have been disastrous.

"Hi." She waved slightly pretending she hadn't noticed the attack.

"Sorry, you surprised me," Oliver said. "What are you doing out here alone?"

"I came to see my mother's grave." She said quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Your Oliver Queen, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, and you are?" Oliver asked.

"Heather." She said then pulled up a flashy gun thingy and shot him with it, and he fell. "Sorry 'bout that."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

"Excuse me." A boy called running after Felicity.

"Um hi, sorry I'm late for work." She said then quickly turns.

"Please, it's I mother, She passed out I need some help." He said with a look in his eyes that Felicity felt was real.

"Fine." She said and followed him. A moment later he pulled out the flashy gun thingy and shot.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Laurel and her dad sat a table waiting to be served dinner, when the young girl named Heather who was only 15 walked up to the table.

"Excuse me, sir." She said walking up to the table. "Are y-you a police person?"

"Yes, is everything okay?" He said turning to the girl who seemed scared.

"I was told to meet my mother an-and then I got a call saying that I had to bring one thousand dollars to get my mom back, I don't have that much money. He should be outside, now!" 

"Calm down everything is going to be okay," Laurel said trying to calm the girl.

"Why don't we go outside and see if we can find your mom," Quentin said and lead the two of them out with his gun in his hand. Soon they came across a boy about 17.

"Liam!" Heather cried. "This is my brother."

Then They both pulled out a  flashy gun thingy and shot.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Ray you are hilarious!" Anna said walking with him over the bridge.

"HELP!" Cried Heather who was in the water. Ray jumped in and saved the girl before being flash by the flashy gun thingy.

"Oh and you." Liam said pulled out a memory gun. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hi," Heather said as she walked into Sara or Ta'er al' sahfer's room and flashed her.

.............................................

As for the others, something similar happened.