2. into the room

Notes: Still don't own the video or the arrowverse.

Everyone slowly stirred in their seats. The room they were in a fairly big without windows. it had two doors and, the chairs that everyone was sitting in, were facing a screen and each person had their own table that had a book, a bag of chips and some soup or vegetables. 

"Where are we?" Thea was the first to ask.

"Why don't you ask the kids kidnapped us, Teenagers with a flashy thing," Jax said.

"Shut up kid," Mick Rory said trying to get up being caught by the belts on the chairs.

"Some extra security was," Heather started as Mick went into a fit of rage. " needed."

"Cool down Mick," Leonard told his partner. Heather chuckled slightly.

"My brother is currently busy, so I will be your host for the moment." Rip looked around the room as Heather spoke looking at how dated it looked. "Captain Hunter, You're in the twenty-first century, I suggest you calm down and hear what I have to say. "

"The twenty-first century," Rip said to himself.

"I have summoned you here..." Heather started.

"You mean kidnapped," Malcolm said pointedly.

"Wait, wait, how are you alive?" Oliver asked. 

"Long story," Heather said before anyone else could speak. "Like I told some of you My name is Heather, I do hope you will not hate me, I did this for your own good."

"How is kidnapping for someones own good?" Captain Lance asked.

"The future," Heather said simply.

"Oh god, not the timeline!" Rip said gaining peoples attention. One woman in the group tried to keep her hair over her face so no one would see her.

"Yes Rip the timeline. " Heather said with a smile. "The year 2013 seemed perfect to take you all from. I mean I'm sure you all could use a break before Slade Wilson gets a Mirakuru army and..."

"Slade?" Sara repeated. Her hiding was over everyone heard her, and if that didn't convince them Heather's reply would.

"Yes miss Lance," Heather replied looking slightly uncomfortable.

"Sara?" Oliver asked in shock.

"Hey Ollie," Sara said. 

"Okay!" Heather called loudly. "I know you want to catch up but some of us have a life. I mean I don't but other people might so we should get this show on she rode, now shall we?"

"Good. There is food beside each of you on a table, more will be provided in," She checks her watch. "Three hours. Each of you will be given a room to sleep in till we are done here then you can go back to your normal life, well at least until Slade shows up, and there is 'Harrison Wells'." Heather makes air quotations. "Anyways."

"Why are we here?" Moira asks. Her two children turn to her in shock.

"Ah yes, that part," Heather said. "Well, I am kinda going to show you the future of you guys so yeah, fun stuff." Heather choked. "And the not so fun stuff."

"What's the 'not so fun stuff'," Carter asked.

"Well, it will show some of you being killed and relationship fails and things like that," Heather said.

"Why are you showing them their future?" Rip asked.

"Well, someone I care about dies in the future and I want to prevent it from happening so here you are!" Heather gestured to them. "Some of you are team arrow, others team legends. I got the videos from earth 91 so yeah what people want to watch."

"Whats earth 91?" Dig asked

"Well um, It's a different universe." Heather started. "I'm not quite sure, But the Tech support is always talking about it. apparently, there is one where Nazis won world war two, I'm not able to go there but I go back in time and meet real Nazis."

"I hate Nazis," Mick said.

"Does anyone actually like Nazis?"  Thea asked.

"Very few," Heather said.

"Oh good everyone is here," Liam said running into the room. "I had an ice pun to tell you, the problem is it slipped my mind."

"Oh please kill me now," Heather rolled her eyes. "Did you get the video ready?" 

"Yeah," Liam said. 

"Okay I am taking off the belts, but I am a highly trained assassin, so don't mess with me and don't try to run away."

Mick got up insistently and Heather put a blue arrow in his leg.

"Sit down," Heather said.

"Nice shot," Malcolm complemented.

"Well, a little training from the league of assassins never killed anyone. No, wait, scratch that, Never killed me."

Sara's eyes shot and Malcolm looked at the teenage girl.

"I'm 15, my brother is 17," Heather said.

"I am starting the show!" Liam called and the room became dark before the show came on.

"Oh, and it shows who the Arrow is. and Spartan, oh, and overwatch. But there will be some other heroes you haven't seen before," Heather told them.

"Vigilantes," Captain Lance sighed.

Note: Next chapter they will be watching arrow season 2 episode 4. If you enjoyed this chapter feel free to drop a vote or a comment on how I can improve. I have a few questions before I go:

1. Should Thea find out who her father is by, (a) Watching the show, (b) Heather tells her, or (c) Moira and/or Malcolm

2. Should I show some moments in the future in between episode so the characters get to know Liam and Heather better?

3. If you want to rant about the show or other things please feel free.