Arrow 2x7 part 1

"I think we can skip episode 6," Liam said. Then he looked at Heather and asked, "What do you think?"

"Yeah, not much happens there anyway," Heather agreed.

"Can we at least know what happened?"

"I'll give a recap," Heather said. "Team Arrow--"

"We don't call ourselves that," Oliver said but Heather ignored him.

"Team Arrow is contacted by Amanda Waller and they go to Russia because Lyla is in trouble and they break you," She looked at Lyla. "Out of the Gulag where you were because you found Deadshot. In the end, you guys broke out Dig, who was in the gulag to get Lyla out, Deadshot and Lyla. In Starling, Thea and Roy almost broke up because Roy got arrested again and it could hurt Moira's case. You didn't break up because Moira called Roy and Thea and convinced you that it didn't really matter. That's all that happened, I think."

Heather looked at Liam who nodded, "I think so you only missed what happened on the island."

"on the island Sara tricked Oliver to tell where Shado and Slade were hiding. That's all that happened, so let's watch the seventh episode."

Oliver: (Voice) My name is Oliver Queen. After five years on a hellish island, I have come home with only one goal-- to save my city. But to do so, I can't be the killer I once was. To honor my friend's memory, I must be someone else. I must be something else.

Narrator: Previously on "Arrow"

Man: This one's no longer of use to us.

Sara: Wait. He could still be useful.

Ivo: She's right. Once we get rid of his friends, we'll need him to lead us to the grave. You're going back to the island.

Roy: Look, you already lost your dad. Your mom, she's still here. And I'm sure she'd love to see you.

"I remember this," Roy said.

Thea: I'm not going to that prison. It's the only way I know how to hurt her.

"Yeah, me too," Thea told Roy.

Thea: (To Moira) And I want to hate you. But I can't.

Oliver: I didn't think that there were secrets kept between us. Mom what are you hiding?

*End recap*

Tv: Moira My name is Moira Dearden Queen. I am the acting CEO of Queen Consolidated. And, God forgive me, I have failed this city. I have been complicit in an undertaking with one horrible purpose-- to destroy the Glades and everyone in it. If you reside in the Glades, please, you need to get out now. Your lives and the lives of your children depend on it. Please.

Guard 1: Warden says we got to evacuate. Help me get these out of here.

Guard 2: What about the inmates?

Guard 1: Leave 'em.

"Nice to know that guards care about prisoners," Quentin commented.

*In the cell block; everything started shaking*

Vertigo: Huh? Hmm. Ahh. (Other prisoners plead to let them free) No. Give me the keys! No, no, too violent. Sloppy, too stupid. Too ambitious. You. I love your work. Big future.

The dollmaker: Hey, be careful. There's liable to be aftershocks.

The count: Oh, I'm counting on it.