9. Arrow 2x4 part 4

The screen was turned on again and the episode continued. 

TV: The shooting was committed by the gang leader known only as "The Mayor," who, until now, has never been seen in public. We do want to warn our audience that some of these images are graphic.

Dig: The coward finally decided to show his face.

Oliver: Vanity is going to cost him.

Felicity: I borrowed the FBI's facial recognition software. 

Some people snorted in the chamber knowing that she hacked into it. 

Felicity: Got a match. Xavier Reed.

Oliver: Did Mr. Reed serve in the military? 

Felicity: No military history.

Oliver: Family members? 

Felicity: Reed was in and out of foster care his whole life. Wait, hold on. In 1996, Reed spent three years with a foster family and their son, Ezra Barnes. He served three tours in Iraq. He's stateside now.

Dig: 20 bucks says he was stationed at Camp Kirby.

Felicity: Pay the man. The Mayor's foster brother is assigned to a weapons convoy that carries SCAR 16s by truck. The convoy's scheduled to come through Starling City tonight. 

Dig: FN SCAR 16s are military assault weapons with grenade launchers. The mayor gets a hold of these, Oliver, it's game over.

Oliver: He won't.

"Does it usually go so easy," Quentin questioned. 

"Pretty much, if we get evidence or a face jus something to go off usually one of us steals it from the SCPD and then Oliver and Dig go out into the field and catch the bad guy/bad guys," Felicity explained. 

"Steal it?" 

"We, and with we I mean Felicity, analyze it faster than the SCPD," Dig said.  

*At the hospital with Roy and Thea*

Doctor: Bullet penetrated her anterior abdomen. We were able to remove most of the fragments. We'll know more in a few hours.

Roy: Hey. I'm going to stick around, in case she wakes up.

Thea: Is it ok if I stick around with you? I mean, you saved her life, Roy. I guess you can't stop being a hero, can you? 

(Arrow appears and Sara goes to Oliver)

"Awesome," Roy commented.

Oliver: I want to see how you do in a real fight.

Sara: Good. I was looking for a fight.

*at mayors trade thing* 

Man: They're with me. He wasn't.

(dead person)

Mayor: You're done being all you can be. (sees gun) Ahh. You and I are going to own this town. Now let's see what this bad boy can do. (Sees The Black Canary and starts a fight) 

Mayor: Drop the weapon, now! 

(Oliver joins the fight by shooting arrows)

Sara: Behind you.

Mayor: Old school weapon. Respect. But can your arrows do this? (Shoots an exploding bullet) 

(The Arrow and Black Canary fight off all men)