Forest 1x1 Part 1

Before anyone spoke the Tv began playing something.

Shadow dude: Welcome one welcome all to the show you've all been waiting for Forest, a show about the future.

"Did one of you start this?" Leonard asked really wanting to talk more about Heather's name.

"No." The three from the future said at the same time.

Shadow dude: I am sure your all confused as hell but after the first episode or two I will let you go back to you normal tv programs. ENJOY!

*A dark forest come onto the screen. A child's laughter fills the room and a young blonde girl with flowers braided into her hair runs around in the forest.*

Girl: Haha you can't catch me!

*A dark hooded man chases her*

Man: Get back here you little *Beep*

"Did  he just curse at my granddaughter?" Quentin asked enraged. Sara choked on her water.

*A man in a parka picks up the young girl*

Leonard: Not my daughter you bitch.

*shoots cold gun*

"HARRY POTTER!" Sage, Felicity, and Ray   shouted jumping up and down.

Silvia: Daddy!

Leonard: *Panicked yelling* What have we talked about running away from the yard?

Silvia: Not to. But why.

*Leonard picks up the young girl*

Leonard: Your a very unique little girl. You see daddy and mommy couldn't have any more babies after Liam so me and your mommy used a very powerful magic spear called the spear of destiny.

Rip Hunter gasped.

Silvia: But why didn't you just get mom to get another one from the factory?

Everyone laughed at the innocents of young Silvia excluding William and Mia who were trying to find a way out of the room because all the doors had suddenly locked.

*A shot rings out and a flare is seen in the sky*

*THEME PLAYS*

*14 year old Silvia is shown running to a door in a rundown apartment*

Silvia: Where the hell have you been?

*A girl about the same age is on the other side of the door, she has long dark red  hair and green eyes.*

Ember: A dude tried to rob me.

"Why does she say that so casually?" Captain Lance asked.

Silvia: So?

*Ember throws her a black backpack*