Arrow 2x5 part 2

Al Owal: (Catches an arrow)

"That's cool..." Roy fangirled but he got weird looks from most people in the room so he quickly added, "Not cool. Really dangerous. Shouldn't be used that way." 

"Nice safe." Thea whispered. 

Al Owal: Arrows. Such an ineffective projectile.

"It isn't on people who aren't trained by the league," Oliver whispered. 

Al Owal: I find it strange anyone who still fears them.

"I don't," Quentin commented.

Oliver: I'll show you why-- if you don't leave Sara Lance alone. This is your only warning.

Al Owal: And it would be effective, were you to pose a threat to me. You barely defeated Malcolm Merlyn at nearly the cost of your own life. What hope would you have against the man who trained him?

Oliver: Helps that I didn't come alone.

Al Owal: The child of Ra's al Ghul awaits your return.

"Why?" Malcolm questioned. But he was ignored by everyone.

Sara: I'm not going back.

Al Owal: That's not your choice. I have orders to return you Alive or dead.

Sara: You're not going to kill me.

Al Owal: You overestimate your importance. Regardless, you're coming back with us.

Oliver: Us?

Al Owal: Like you, I did not come alone. 

(Fighting scene) 

"You guys are awesome do you know that?" Roy said to the vigilantes. 

"Yeah, they know. At least I tell Oliver that, I'm going to stop babble because otherwise, I won't be able to stop," Felicity said. 

Al Owal: If you will not return willingly, we'll stay to bury your family.

(the arrowcave)

(Oliver stitches Sara's wound)

Felicity:  You're not even flinching when he--

Sara: Pain and I came to a little understanding few years back.

"What happened?" 

"The league." 

Oliver: (To Diggle) Done. (Walks away) The League of Assassins. Why wouldn't she tell me what happened to her all those years?

Dig: Probably the same reason why you didn't tell us what happened to you on the island.

Oliver: We need to protect the Lances. I'll take Laurel.

Sara: What can I do?

"How about nothing. You're still hurt." Quentin told his daughter. 

Sara scoffed and told him, "I would rather die then let you and Laurel get hurt." 

Oliver: Nothing. You're hurt, and you need to stay here.

"See," 

"Me and orders don't go well." 

Sara: What about my father?

Felicity: I'll go talk to Detective Lance.

Oliver: Tell him he needs to get out town for a couple of days.