ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ [ʟᴀᴛᴇ 200ᴋ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]

(a/n): it's late but i have the sudden urge to complete this out of all the other drafts i have for this book. 

this is short 

[Yashiro Nene x Reader]

TW: slight gore, blood, angst//no comfort

------♔♕♔------

What exactly is love?

She had asked one day while standing on the rooftop, basking in the warmth of the sun.

The person next to her looked at her, surprised at her sudden question before chuckling softly.

Oh how she loves that laugh.

"That was random..but since you asked..." 

Smiling, the person turned to face her,  "I guess it's an emotion that brings us happiness? Perhaps in some situations. Love is a complex thing, don't you agree?"

Nodding, she smiled back at them, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach or the warmth in her cheeks, blaming it on the sun.

But one day, her smile was wiped off her face as she watch the scene in front of her.

Watching them in the arms of the infamous third mystery in front of her, she can't help but let tears roll down her face. They didn't see her though. She was hiding behind a wall, hand on her mouth as she tried not to make a sound.

Sliding down the wall, her whole body shook from trying to hide her sobs, and when she was sure they were gone. She let out a loud sob.

If only she was faster, if she was, then she and Hanako would have swapped places.

If only she wasn't such a coward, afraid of rejection.

If only, if only, if only!!

She stayed away from them afterward.

But her face still wore a smile even though inside she was breaking.

She was afraid that just by being near them, she would break down, reminded that they were taken.

She wished that one day she would be the one holding them.

"Be careful about what you wished for." 

She heard someone whisper to her.

------♔♕♔------

Maybe she should have been careful.

"Nene-chan, watch out!"

A push.

That was how Y/n ended up in the arms of Yashiro, a hole in her stomach. Blood pooling out from it and drenching both their clothes. 

That would have been her if (Y/n) hadn't pushed her away.

Hanako's eyes went wide at the sight in front of him and immediately grabbed his knife, rushing after the person that was the cause of this. His blood was boiling, face dark while Yashiro's was pale, tears making her vision blurry. 

"(Y-Y/n)! Hold on! P-Please don't close your eyes!" Yashiro screamed, desperation in her voice as she tried her best to wrap the injury.

Coughing, (Y/n) gave Yashiro a reassuring smile before her eyes widened slightly. And with her remaining strength, (Y/n) pulled Yashiro down and rolled on top of her.

Just in time for a knife to stab her directly in the heart.

Yashiro could feel the blood splattering all over her face as she watched in horror. (Y/n) gasped in pain. She would survive. She could regenerate, couldn't she?

If only things were so simple.

An aching pain rushed throughout her body and (Y/n) fell on top of Yashiro, blood coming out. Why couldn't she use her regeneration? Was she injured too badly? Or was it because her body no longer had the energy to heal itself?

Sitting up, Yashiro rested (Y/n)'s head on her leg, more tears rolling down now. At the same time, a dark voice appeared in her head.

"You wanted to hold her didn't you?"

'Not like this!!' Yashiro screamed in her head, an unsettled feeling in her stomach. 

Maybe she was the cause of her demise?

Feeling her body slowly shutting down, (Y/n) looked at Yashiro and gave her a pained smile.

"It's.../cough/ not your fault Nene-chan...tell him I said goodbye..."

Hearing the (h/c) hair girl's word, Yashiro cried even harder.

"(Y/n)-chan! Please don't go! I...! I...I love you! So please-!"

"Let me go.."

Bringing her hand up, (Y/n) chuckled as she rubbed Yashiro's cheeks.

"I guess this is goodbye,"

And her hand fell.

------♔♕♔------

What exactly is love?

An emotion that brings happiness.

What a lie.

For it did not bring happiness to Yashiro Nene as she hugged the cold body of the girl she loved. Someone who belonged to someone else and can't reciprocate her feelings.

------♔♕♔------

(a/n): yikes

Who is she? || Various TBHK X F!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara