An Unexpected Visit (Part 2)

The Lucidus' pages began to glow and flip back and forth, Joshua let go of the book and it levitated in place. A wind began to pick up and circle around the group. Joshua closed his eyes and focused his power towards the book, he placed his hands on it and as he did, a large burst of light emitted from the book as they were sucked inside of it. For a few moments the light was too bright and blinded them, but as it began to fade away and their eyes began to refocus, they looked around to see that they had been transported to The City of Light - Lumatia.

"Wow, did we just travel to another planet?!" Shouted Ron

"Not just another planet, but another universe. Earth is part of what you call the Milky Way Galaxy. Our planet is part of the Neroxium-Five System. About 200 Billion light years from your Galaxy."  Said Victoria

"This is amazing, this place is so bright" Said Ron as he gazed at everything around him.

"Well it is known as The City of Light" Said Victoria

"Halt! Who dares teleport here without notice!?" Shouted a guard.

Several guards ran over to the group and pointed spear heads at their necks.

"Um Joshua? Do something" Said Ron with a panicked voice glaring at the sharp point directed at his neck.

Victoria grabbed the spear by the hilt and pushed it back towards the guard causing him to topple backwards.

"Out your weapons down already, this is the Prince of Lumatia. Do you know how that offence is punished?" Said Victoria

The Guards looked at Joshua and gasped. They quickly relinquished their spears to their sides and bowed down to Joshua.

"My Prince, forgive us for our foolishness."

"It's okay guys, no harm done." Said Joshua awkwardly.

"Why don't you guys be useful and escort us to the palace. We have important information to address to the Queen." Said Victoria

"Of course, right away! Dozo, Ven, escort the Prince and his companions to the Queens quarters immediately!"

"Sir!" Shouted Dozo and Ven as they led the party through the gates into the City.

"Cool, so you're like actual royalty here?" Asked Ron

"I guess"

"Dude, that's crazy. This place is crazy. I still can't believe all of this is happening."

"I know, so much has changed in such a short amount of time. It feels like forever ago we were just doing our own thing without a care in the world, now its existence is in jeopardy."

"Guys, if you're done with having a little moment, we need to address the Queen."

"Sir, her highness is in the Royal Gardens beyond this gate. Would you like me to escort you through?" Asked Ven

"No, that's alright. Thank you" Said Joshua

The Guards opened the gate and the group made their way into the Royal Gardens. There were all sorts of unusual flowers planted all around them. Each a different, vibrant colour which emitted with a small glimmer of light. They made their way through the path to see Lumina - The Queen sat under a canopy, admiring the flowers with 2 Guards situated either side. As they approached her she looked to see who it was. When she saw Joshua, she smiled and walked over to the group.

"Hello my Son, I have been waiting for you to come back."

"Hello - Your Majesty. You knew I was coming?" He asked.