Greater Demon: Interitus (Part 2)

As the boat arrived to the island, everyone was getting off. The group sneaked around the corner and managed to evade the group as they following the tour guide. The hid behind a big rock and waited for everyone to move on.

"What do we do now?" Asked Ron

"We need to get to the Statue of Liberty before everyone else does or they'll be stuck in the gate with us" Said Victoria

"Alright, it seems this path to the left also leads to the statue, if we hurry, we will be able to beat them to it and open the gate before anyone notice's us" Said Joshua

"Alright, let's go. Hurry!" Said Victoria

They rushed down the left pathway and made it to the Statue of Liberty. They looked around to see if they managed to beat the group of tourists.

"I can't see no one" Said Ron

"Okay hurry Victoria, cast the Gate" Said Joshua

Victoria summoned her Green Magic and began to open a rift. She formed what looked like a glass bubble.

"Joshua, hit me with your Lumen now!" Shouted Victoria

Joshua summoned the Lucidus and hit Victoria with a continuous burst of light. As he did the gate began to grow larger in size, covering the whole area they were standing in. As they got inside the bubble, they would see time freezing. Birds flying in the sky were frozen still.

"It's working! Keep going!" Shouted Victoria.

Joshua continued to blaze Victoria with Lumen as strong as he could. The bubble grew larger and larger until covering the whole area of the statue and its surroundings. Victoria swept her hands in an orchestrated motion, turning the bubble into a strong hexagon style shape that looked like it was made of glass. As she finished, the shape disappeared from sight, but was still there.

"It's done. Welcome to a Gate, my first one in fact." Said Victoria

They all looked around the area to see everything as still as could be.

"Wow, did you stop time?" Asked Ron

"Not really, like I said it's hard to explain. This is a temporal field; time does not exist here so there was nothing to stop in the first place. I can't believe I was able to Cast one." Said Victoria

"You did well Victoria" Said Joshua

"Yeah, you did super. Now were caged in with this thing" Said Ron

"Keep your knickers on, we don't even know if this is even the Demon yet."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that Victoria." Said Joshua

"What do you mean?" She questioned

Joshua said nothing but pointed towards the statue. As they stared at it, they began to see slight movements in the arm holding the torch. It began to twitch and move ever so slightly.

"Did that arm just; move?" Asked Ron

Suddenly, the statue began to crack all over. The cracks grew larger and larger covering the whole statue, large pieces began to fall off and hit the ground, smashing into pieces. A fleshy skin could be seen underneath the statues outer layer as it cracked off. As the group watched before their own eyes, A large movement from the statue broke all of the outer layer from itself revealing a horrid, pale creature with 4 arms that had scales from its finger tips all the way to the back of its neck. It had long beak-like mouth with what looked liked one thousand teeth inside.

He let out a large screech to reveal a long, thin tongue. He looked down at the three, and spoke.

"I smell a Half-Blood!" It shouted.