Chapter 30: " The End"

You were holding Mark, as he shook his head to get rid of the dizziness, he looked at the girl standing on the bench.

Mark: "Who are you?"

???: "Me? I'm.... I forgot..."

You: "How can you forget your name? And, why is your shirt so bloody?"

???: "Well, the last thing I remember is that my heart got pulled out of my chest and then... nothing."

Mark looked up a bit confused.

Mark: "How are you still alive then?"

???: "I, I have no, bloody, idea."

She said, you helped Mark get up and stand on his feet, being still a little dizzy from the fall from before, he grunted as he almost fell down, but you held him up.

Mark: "Is Wade alright?"

???: "Yeah, he is a lucky survivor, a very powerful demon had taken over him, I'm quite surprised he survived."

You saw Wade look at you and Mark, he chuckled as he tried to get up, he almost fell down but managed to grab onto a bar and hold himself up.

Wade: "Alright, boy is it good to be back? Now, shall we escape this hell and go home?"

You all noded, the siren didn't come back on, everything was normal, nothing was happenig, the girl seemed to have taken the lead and she seemed to know the place by heart, you noticed the blood on her hands.

You: "Hey, uhm... why is there blood on your hands?"

???: "Eh, no reason."

You: "What did you do?"

???: "What I had to, alright?"

She said as you were wandering throughout the fog, Mark fell to the ground and started coughing. He seemed to be dripping from his mouth a black liquid that was very slime like looking.

???: "We gotta move, fast!!!"

The girl said, helping you pull Mark up and carry him, she suddenly stoped, and got a chalk out of her pocket, she began drawing a symbol on the ground.

You: "What is it?"

???: "It's not important now, just step in this circle and stay THERE!"

She got out of the circle, she seemed sure of what she was doing, she remembered you by a person that was like that.

Wade: "And, what about you?"

???: "Wade, there are other stuff you need to worry about other than me. Besides, I have a friend with a box that can help me."

The girl said handing Wade a picture of Molly she winked at him and then she raised both of her hands and started chanting something in latin, you clinged onto Mark which only seemed to get worse, the place was affecting you both, Wade was there with you, you were all in a big group hug.

You: "Good bye..."

The girld nodded as she shouted the last words, making a big explosion from the circle commence and You ,Mark and Wade got out of Silent Hill. Leaving the oh, so familiar girl behind.

???: "Well, this is gonna be interesting..."

The girl said turning around, Pyramid head heading towards her, his sword scrapping on the ground, around him were some bugs and demon babies that made a loud screech.

???: "Having fun?"

???: "Yeah! I'm having a blast!"

???: "Come on, let's get you out of here."

The girl stepped into the blue box and left the place.

*meanwhile.*

You, Mark and Wade woke up on the couch, on the screen were the credits of Silent Hill, you hugged Mark tightly and kissed him, happy to be alive, Wade found the picture of Molly in his pocket, he hugged you both tightly and then he left.

Mark: "PAaaaaaaartyyy!!!"

Mark shouted and cranked up some music, you both started dancing, awfuly and silly just to celebrate your victory of being alive and well. You danced until you dropped down and then began laughing, playing games, recording, pillow fights and much, much more fun activities.

Wade got back home to his Molly and they lived happily togheter, he realized that she was the one for him and only her. You and Mark, got out on a date the same day, you went to a park and hanged out in there,  making a snow man and then:

Mark & you: "WE CAME  IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAALl!!!!"

You both said as you smashed yourselves in the snow man taking it down, Mark quickly got up and pinned you on the ground, starting to shove snow in your face and laugh as your face was getting redder by the second.

Mark: "You look just like Rudolph!"

Mark said and touched your nose while making a boop sound, you giggled and smiled sweetly at Mark, then pulled him in a long deep kiss, snow covering your bodies but you weren't cold, Marks body kept you warm as your lips were brushing against each other. You both parted and looked at each other.

You: "I love you, Mark."

He chuckled.

Mark: "I know, cause I do too."

He said a rubbed his nose against yours, you giggled as he helped you get up and then you both went home, what happens next, is yours to decide, that is until the christmas special.

The end! (Or is it? It kinda is, until the Chirstmas special!)

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=

Hi, yes, you reached the end. Be sure to vote, because the next chapter is going to decide what I'm gonna write next. 

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)