Chapter 4: "Breakfast."

You felt something breath softly on your hair, your body was being covered by something warm that wrapped itself around you, you thought it was just the blanket and that your teddy bear was in front of you so you snuggled close to it. You felt somehing brush on the top of your hair and when your face was all snuggled up in the 'teddy bears' chest you could hear a soft heart beat.

When the 'teddy bear' hugged you tightly, you realized that it was, infact, Mark. You looked up and you saw him starring down at you, his eyes were barely open and his hair was crazier than usual, he smirked at you, he looked so cute without his glasses. You blushed and tried to hide your face but you failed and ended up looking like The Grudge.

Mark: "Well, morning..."

His voice was sleepy and deep, it made you blush even harder, he got up and stretched his arms then got out of bed almost tripping and falling on his way out.

You: "Morning!!"

You stretched and then a wild thought came into your mind, what if you and Mark...  I mean, you like him and all that stuff but, you hope you didn't do it... You shrugged and wanted to get up, but by your door appeared a Tiny-Box-Tim.

Tiny-Box-Tim(Mark): "Hello, i'm Tim and Mark will make breakfast today, let's hope he won't set the house on fire like he did the last time he was in the kitchen."

Mark said in his silly, high pitched, raspy voice while wiggling around the plushie, you laughed.

Mark: "To the kitchen!!"

You: "Mark do you need help?!"

Mark: "NO! Don't you dare get out of bed!"

You giggled and then flopped back in bed and then something else popped in your mind.

*flashback*

Mark: "Nobody escapes Markiplier!!!"

*flashback ended.*

You: "Markiplier, why does that sound so familiar?"

You shrugged it off and then looked at the clock realizing it's 6 in the morning. Oh, you were going to kill Mark for waking you up this early in the morning, and he probably knew it...

*Mark's POV*

I woke up and felt (Y/n) getting closer to me and snuggling in my chest, she is so cute, I wrapped my arms around her and I rested my chin on her head, I hugged her tightly and then she woke up.

After telling (Y/n) morning I went and got ready, made up a plan for breakfast and introduced her to Tiny-Box-Tim. She seemed happy to see my little biscuit (get your mind out of the gutter doe.).

I then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for (Y/n) and me, and while I was preparing some pancakes, I had a sudden thought, what if me and (Y/n).... I mean, I do kinda have a little crush on her but...

Mark: "Oh, well... Now how do you make these stuff again?"

I heard (Y/n) make her way downstairs, I pointed my spoon at the staircase and (Y/n) froze.

Mark: "Go back upstairs...."

(Y/n) giggled.

You: "lol, nope."

She started running but I caught her and threw her over my shoulder, she started punching me in the back but I didn't mind her.

Mark: "Oh shush..."

You: "*giggle* Mark, put me down!!"

Mark: "No can do..."

I layed (Y/n) down on the bed, my hands were by her head and I was above her, we were staring deeply into each others eyes, I saw (Y/n)'s cheeks fill with a pink colour that soon became a light shade of red.

You: "N-now what?"

I got closer to her, our lips were brushing against each other.

Mark: "I... I don't know..."

(Y/n) smiled sweetly at me.

You: "I do..."

(Y/n) put her hands around my neck and closed the gap between our lips, our lips were moving almost in sync and the shy kiss was now more heated. I licked her bottom lip and she denied, I smirked and she giggled a bit. I slipped my hand under her shirt and since my hand was cold she gasped and I took advance of the oportunity.

Once I gained access my tounge explored her mouth and then when our tongues met it was a fierce battle, which of course, I won, because I'm too pro!! I also got my hand out of her shirt.

I broke the kiss for air, a strand of saliva falling from our mouths, our faces were deep shades of red.

Mark: "I would love to continue, but I have breakfast to make!"

I said and I left closing the door behind me and going to make breakfast.

*Your POV*

You were laying in bed squealing in happines, he was such a good kisser. You blushed as red as a firetruck and then you started rolling in the bed.

*timeskip*

Mark: "Breakfast is readyyyyy!!"

Mark sang in a poorly made female voice.

You ran downstairs and you saw delicious pancakes and Mark covered in flour, you started laughing at him but he just stuck his tounge out at you.

You took two pancakes and put some (insert favourite pancake topping.) that happened to be in the fridge. You took a bite out of the pancakes and Mark was staring at you.

You: "You know what.... actually, they are quite good!!"

Mark: "Yes!!"

Mark fistbumped the air and then you both enjoyed a good breakfast and talk a bit about each other. You found out Mark had a youtube channel called Markiplier where he did collabs and played horror games and did charity for different hospitals and causes. He sounded like a super hero, a big hearted goof-ball that cared about anyone.

Mark: "So, would you like to play a horror game with me?"

You: "Sure!!"

Mark: "Cool, I'll go set up all the things we need!"

Mark ran and you started cleaning up and washing the dishes, while you were washing the dishes though Mark sneaked up behind you and grabbed you by the hips, you screamed and turned around putting your hands on the sink making a loud noise.

Mark started laughing and then gave you a quick peck on the lips, then he actually went and set up the things for the game.

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==

So, did you liked it?

And, I just finished FNAF (6th night.) and I was all like.

Me: "Did I won??"

Sees 7th night.

Game: "Lol, nope."

Anyways... uhm, yeah... see you in the next chapter I guess...

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)