Chapter 15: " Leaving."

You and Mark were playing Neverending Nightmares and, you must admit, that game gave you the chills, it's simplicity made it horrifying and it's atmosphere made very single hair on your body stand up.

You played and played until the guy pulled one of his veins out and then you jumped behind Mark and hugged his back tightly.

Mark: "Are you alright back there?"

You: "Yes, Mark, I'm shaking in fear, hiding behind you because it's a new dance! Of course I'm not alright!"

Mark: "Well sheesh, that wasn' so baaaaaad..."

Mark looked at the screen, dolls everywhere,

You: "You were saying?"

Mark: "Oh, shush, that's just creepy."

You nodded, Mark looked at his recording software and saw that he had to end his episode.

Mark: "Anyways, I'm all out of time. We will see you, in the next episode, buh-bye!!"

You both waved at the camera. Mark looked at you and then he suddenly snapped his fingers making you jump a bit.

Mark: "I wanted to show you something!"

Mark searched the random video he did of you in the hospital and you both started reading the coments.

#1: "Awww, Mark, she's so cute, I hope she treats you well. Is she going to be alright?"

#2: "Oh my god, it shoulda been me whos dating Mark, not that (censored.)"

You and Mark stared at each other and shrugged at the comment.

#3: "Oh, my god, is she alright, you look cute togheter by the way, but what hapened to her?"

#4: "#Girlfriendiplier ."

#5: "This girl is so lucky to have such a hero as her boyfriend, I hope she doesn't break his heart or is just a fangirl."

You read some more comments, most of them were nice but others were meand and most likely from trolls or fangirls, but, you didn't really care, haters gonna hate.

Mark: "Well, what can we do now?"

You looked outside and saw leaves on the ground, Mark looked in the same direction and you smiled at each other,

Mark: "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

You: "Yup!"

You both ran outside in your underware, made a big pile of leafes and jumped in it rolling around and playing tickle fight, which ended wib Mark on top of you.

Mark: "Well, looks like I won! Haha, Markiplier is the beeeest!"

You: "Yeah, yeah suuuure."

Mark: "You're just jelo of my proness."

You punched Mark playfuly in the shoulder, you then got closer to each other, his lips brushing against yours, everytime that would happen you would get the tinglies inside of you.

Mark kissed you and you didn't spend one second thinking of responding, you automatically did. Your lips were moving almost perfect in sync and then Mark infiltrated his tongue in your mouth, playing with it and inspecting you mouth.

He left your lips and went to your neck, sniffing it and kissing it, searching for your sweet spot, when he did he started bitting it and sucking on it, making you moan and giggle a bit since you were kind of ticklish in that area.