Chapter 19 : "Forgive me."

You were still in bed, looking out the window, the rain seemed to get more intense as you were getting more and more sad, you, for some reason decided to check on Mark's recent live streams, since he would always release a video announcing it.

And, there it was... the video. You then realized that you yelled at Mark and you didn't listen to him, it wasn't yours or his fault, it was that girl you found kissing Mark.

You: "What did I do? I yelled at Mark for nothing..."

You looked outside once more and saw showers of rain pour down on the streets, Mark was probably out there, in the rain, just wandering around.

You: "I-I have to apozogize..."

*Meanwhile, while you were getting ready to search for Mark.*

*Mark's POV*

I was walking around the streets, thinking about (Y/n) and how I could ever get her back. 'I screwed up pretty hard...'

Mark's brain: "It wasn't your bloody fault, it was that blonde girl, she did the thing."

Mark: "Yeah, but I didn't react in any way."

Mark's brain: "At how much perfume was on that girl, I can't blame you."

I took shelter at a cafeteria, the rain didn't seem to stop, it only got heavier the more I thought of (Y/n). I was sitting there, the waitress brought me a coffee.

Waitress: "Hey, have this."

Mark: "Huh? I-I didn't order anything."

Waitress: "It's on the house, you seem like you had a rough day."

Mark: "Thanks."

The waitress nodded and then she went away. I stared at the coffee mug, seeing my reflexion, I looked miserable. Then, something else caught my eye. The blonde girl took a seat next to me, I growled a bit at her then stared back at my coffee.

She was talking and talking about how much she 'loved' me. Peh, only words. I got up and the girl clinged to my arm, scooting next to me in a fraction of a second. To my luck the waitress came and dropped a coffee on her.

Waitress: "Oh, my god, I am soooo sorry."

The waitress winked at me and then signaled me to go, I mimiced a  'thank you' to her and then left, I was back out in the rain.

Mark: "Oh, what I would give to have the chance to turn back time, or at least talk to (Y/n) one last time..."

You: "Yeah, I know right?"

I turned my head and to my surprise (Y/n) was there, I had a strong urge to hug her and not let her go from my grasp, but her look was making me feel bad so, I denied that urge.

You: "Mark... I................... Am sorry..."

My eyes widened at her words, why would apologize? I was the one who screwed up. She must have seen my questioning look, so she explained herself.

You "Mark, I.... I jumped to conclusions and... I'm sorry, I should've known you didn't kiss her... I...I'm sorry, please forgive me."

I looked at her with a still upset look which she bought, she then turned to leave but I hugged her from behind and lifted her in the air. Then brought her to my arms where I hugged her and didn't let her go for one second.

Mark: "I missed you soooo much!!!!! I promise I will never make such a stupid mistake ever again, I love you and only you."

You: "haha, I missed you too Mark and I love you too."

*Normal POV thingy.*

You both looked at each other as the rain was starting to fade away. You had a sweet, innocent kiss, in the last moments of the rain and then you went home and played games, watched movies and just stayed together the whole day.

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==

Welp, this was clichè as fudge, but, what the heck, christmas is near and I am excited!

=^.^==^.^=÷^.^.==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^===)