Chapter 23: "Snowball fight!!!"

*Timeskip after yours and Marks, "shower" *

You both got out and went into the living room, all cool like and there you found Wade and B0red scream at the screen for some reason. Mark chuckled.

Mark: "What are you guys playing?"

Wade: "Oh, nothing, we were just watching Silent Hill."

You: "Cool!"

You said and looked outside and you noticed something, it was snowing, just, snowig, you started jumping around like a 5 year old and hugged Mark.

Mark: "What happened???"

You pointed at the window.

You: "It's snowing!!!!"

You and Mark both started jumping around in happiness and started singing christmas carols.

B0red: "You guys know it's not christmas yet, right?"

Mark: "Look, if it'ssnowing then that means it's christmas, I don't care if you you live in a place where it snows at all times, it means it's always christmas where you live!"

Mark ssaid and you laughed along with B0red and Wade.

Wade: "Oh, Mark by the way, your fans want you to play P.T, it's a Silent Hill teaser for the new game, it's pretty cool from what I've heard."

Mark: "Okay, is it on PC?"

B0red: "Nope, it's on the PS4,but it's a hell of a scary game, I've seen a playtrough of it and, holly balls, is it heart stopping!"

Mark: "I see... (Y/n) go get dressed!"

You: "What?! Where are we going? "

Mark: "Do buy a PS4!"

You: "Wooooo!!!"

You said as you skipped happily and got dressed rather quickly, you and  Mark then both took some money and went to the closest store to buy a PS4, you sometimes were really anazed by Mark, going out to buy a PS4 just to please his fans, but, that's why you loved him.

Mark: "Excuse me, where can I find a PS4?"

Guy working there: "It's right over there sir."

Mark: "K thanks!"

You and Mark went hand in hand and picked up the PS4 and payed for it then returned home and started booting it up, you both were exited and waiting for the game to download since you already told B0red and Wade to buy it.

B0red: "Holy crap I'm excited!"

Wade: "Me too!"

Wade stared at the clock, in 2 hours he had to go,but there was still time to get the pants scared off of you.

Mark: "Hello everybody!!! And I am here with B0red, Wade and (Y/n) and we will play P.T, apparently alot of you guys said that I had to play it, so I went to the store brought a PS4 and then bought this game!"

So, basically the game went like this, you got scared, like alot! You screamed and hid behind Mark but you still had a few laughs here and there, you got almost sick by the baby in the sink, you screamed some more and, finally, you raged because of the freaking ending, that is until you finally got it!

Mark: "OH MY GOD! FINALLY DID IT, HOLY CRAP!!!"

You all laughed at Marks reaction, Wade stared once again atthe clock and noticed that he really had to go, like, in 5 minutes, go!