Chapter 3: "This is Halloween!!"

(a/n: This is after you got Mark's stuff in place.)

You: "Maaaaaaark!!!"

Mark made a loud sigh and then he came down stairs making a some what pissed off:

Mark: "Whaaat?!"

You: "Boo, I'm a ghost!"

Mark looked at you funny.

You: "It's halloween you dingus!"

Mark: "Yeah...."

You: "And, we need to decorate the house!"

You handed Mark a box filled with decorations and you took your mask off.

You: "Come on Mark, let's get to work."

Mark: "But, we already finished setting up the house."

You: "I don't caaaare!!"

Mark rolled his eyes and then got to work. After 1 hour you were done and your house was actually looking pretty good. You both stood and admired your work.

You: "Well, now all we need are costumes!"

You heard a knock on the door followed by:

B0red & Yami: "Trick or treat?"

Mark went and opened the door giving B0red and Yami candies, then they went inside and admired your decorations made by hand.

You: "Mark we really need-"

You were interrupted by a fall that was because the carpet lying on the floor had a little bump. You fell slow-motion style but Mark caught you and he looked at you, his face was pretty close to youes, his crazy hair was getting in his dark brown eyes.

You both stared at each other until Mark put you down.

Yami: "Awkward...."

B0red: "Yup... But anyways, come on guys get dressed up and let's go trick or treating!!"

Mark: "All right!"

Mark went upstairs and you stared at the wall blankly.

You: "Would you guys like a cup of tea?"

Yami: "Sure!

B0red: "Sounds good."

After you made some tea and put it in cups for Yami and B0red the power in the whole house went out, you heard a deep demonic like laughter coming from the upper stairs. You all gulped.

You all stared at the stairs waiting for something to happen, nothing did doe. After a few seconds of silence, you could hear a fint singing voice in the background 'Dum durum dum de dum...'

You: "What is this, Five Nights at Freddys?"

B0red: "I think Mark is pulling a prank on us."

Yami: "Yeah, most likely Mawk always does scary, creepy stuff..."

You heard steps on the stairs coming towards you, you were all on the merge of running but when you did somehing grabbed all three o f you by the wrists and when you looked ahead Marks face was all up in yours screaming like a madman.

They all turned on the lights and started laughing at how scared you were, behind you were Bob and Wade and JackSepticEye. You all got dressed up and put some make up on and then went trick or treating and then had an awesome party at Mark's house.

*Timeskip to the party.*

You were all having fun and dancing around until Mark gave you a smug look, you knew he was drunk but you still blushed, he approached you in a sloppy way and then said in a very weird sluggish voice.

Mark: "Well, hellooo babeh...."

You giggled at Mark and he took it as a yes then he grabbed you by the hips and threw you into the air which resulted with him falling down and you on top of him, familiar situation huh?

But since you were pretty drunk yourself you both started laughing and the you faces got closer until your lips touched and you felt a very warm fuzzy feeling inside of you when you kissed Mark, it felt really good.

He was holding you body tightly to his while you were making out on the floor like nobody could actually see you, but you didn't really care and, after all you were drunk, soooooo....

*Timeskip after the party*

Everybody went to their homes and/or hotels, you remained with Mark and he looked at you smiling the most dumb smile you could ever see.

Mark: "Well then... allow me to, take you up... upstairs..."

He picked you up and then started going up the stairs, almost tripping and falling on some but you made it to his bedroom where he set you down on his bed then he fell on top of you nuzzling your neck making you blush then you fell asleep.

What will happen the next day? Well, you'll find out in the next chapter now won't ya?

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^

So, I'm really tired right now because my haloween party ended and when it did, my actuall crush kissed me... so... that was, interesting... o///o

If you are about to have a halloween party then have a fun time at the party and I dunno just, party!!

Anyways... I'm going to sleep now, bye...

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^=/^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)