𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

part three summary: taeyong and johnny do a little investigating, ten stops by his favorite bar, yuta and hendery talk

rated: 21+

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
THE MOON LAIR UNIFORM

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━THE MOON LAIR UNIFORM

   iris.   mi sun.  moon.  jisoo.  sunmi

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After Ten left the castle, the rest started to make themselves at home. Getting familiar with their old rooms, Yuta stumbled across Hendery, who was reluctant to enter back into his room.

He just stood there in the hallway, looking into the open door with fear lacing his sunken eyes.

Yuta knew it was bad but looking at his baby brother now, he could tell his own powers were taking a toll on him. And it had been for years.

When Hendery was only 8, he had a nightmare so bad that the monster in his dreams came to life and nearly destroyed the castle. Once, he tried to draw a toy robot to make it come to life but their father forced him into drawing a high powered gun.

Out of anger, Hendery accidentally imagined a meteor would hit their home and it did. Destroying their father's garage in the process.

He punished him by locking him up in a dark room, knowing his fear of the dark.

Their punishments were harsh.

Taeyong would be locked in a big freezer for hours on end if he messed up during training.

Jaehyun was tied to a tree where the sun would burn him, rendering him powerless for a while.

Jisung was locked in a vault, making him develop severe claustrophobia.

Ten, and a few of them, would be subjected to electroshock therapy if they ever messed up. And it didn't matter how small the fuck up was. Any mistake was worthy of a severe punishment.