𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙋

don't forget to comment and vote

It was a known fact about how much Sunmi cherished Jisung. She practically watched him grow up into the handsome young man he is now.

But she will always miss the days where he would run to her with open arms and hug her without a care. Back when they were rookies, he would always cuddle up to her, run to her when he had nightmares and even hold her hand everywhere they went.

And it continued after debut.

It wasn't until Jisung hit the age of 17 when he started to slowly become more independent.

He slowly stopped being that baby she knew and was more into being on his own or just being a young adult. And Sunmi knew she had to accept that.

He was growing. He was nearly legal and he would want to do more things on his own.

And that broke her heart a little. She still remembered days where she would help him with his math homework, make sure he was up for school, cook him breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dreamie dorms.

Or how they would sit together and watch cartoons Saturday mornings, in their onesies.

But now, everytime she would try and get him to sit with her on Saturdays, he would always say "I can't, noona, I'm hanging out with friends."

Or "I'm a little too old for cartoons, noona."

And as much as she felt herself feel sadder, she smiled and said "okay, Jisung-ah, have fun."

Yeah, being the NCT Dream mother wasn't easy. Especially not with Jisung.

──────────

After the graduation ceremony, Sunmi and Mark were officially out of the unit. Which meant that would be moving into the 127 dorm permanently. Whereas, Haechan stayed because he was still a member.

And even though he would be seeing them a lot, he still would miss them dearly.

Sunmi was in the middle of packing her last case of clothes when she heard someone enter her room.

"You really are moving out, huh?"

Sunmi stopped and looked to see Jisung fiddling with his fingers shyly as he sat down on her bed, which would soon be Renjuns.

"Don't worry, you'll still see me again after the world tour." She reassured, sitting next to him.

Jisung sighed, not once looking at her. She could tell something was on his mind. It showed in his eyes.

"If you're gone, who's gonna keep Renjun from killing Chenle?"

She giggled a little, patting his head. "If that happens, you guys know who to call."

Jisung laughed a little with her. He didn't know why he was feeling super sad, they were still in the group.

"Don't worry, honey." Sunmi said gently, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead as she stood up again. "If you ever have a problem, you can always call me, okay?"

Jisung silently smiled and nodded. Sunmi gave him a smile back before proceeding to leave the room.

She was on her way to the kitchen when she suddenly heard her phone vibrate in her pocket. Not bothering to look at the id, she answered.

"Hello?"

"I have a problem."

"Jisung?" She said in confusion. She was literally just in the hallway, why was he calling? "What's wrong?"

She then heard him sniffling like he had been crying. She turned around and saw him, standing in the hallways with tears running down his face as she held his phone in one hand.

"I don't want you to leave me, noona." He sobbed out before running toward her.

Like he used to when they were much younger. Sunmi opened her arms as he tackled her into a hug, burying his face in her dark hair.

Sunmi nearly cried herself. Jisung might be getting older but he was never too old for his favorite noona.

And just by this action alone, it let her know that he was still her baby.

And he was always gonna need his noona.