𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙆𝙋𝙊𝙋

Dispatch Leaks Information: Bang Sunmi and Mark Lee ( NCT ) are dating

Last week, Dispatch posts this photo of what it appears to be both Sunmi and Mark ( from NCT ) on a date near Han River, around 8:30 a night

The photo in question was taken without their knowledge, which forced SM to post the following statement just 24 hours later

We are here to confirm that both members of NCT ( Mark Lee and Bang Sunmi ) are indeed in a relationship together. But the contents of the photos were taken without the permission of the two idols. We ask Dispatch to not further their story on the case and to respect the privacy of both parties.

We ask of the fans to please respect their privacy and their relationship and to not post anymore photos that were taken without their permission.
Both Mark and Sunmi are deeply upset with the turn of events and ask to not to be questioned about their private lives.

As happy as both korean fans and international fans are for the two, they can't help but become livid with Dispatch for exposing yet another couple. And at the start of the year.

+ seriously? We were doing just fine with being in the shadows and now you want to shove someone's private affairs into the light?

+ disappointed yet not surprised by Dispatch

+ it just seems like Dispatch hates relationships, huh?

+ knowing how private both Sunmi and Mark are, one can only imagine how upset they truly are with this

+ I wonder how the rest of NCT must feel with this turn of event

+ Dispatch really needs to mind their own business and worry about more important things

+ there are way more important things to report instead of exposing people's privacy.

+ #boycottdispatch it's time they stop this once and for all

As SM says, Sunmi and Mark are both deeply upset with the fact that their relationship was outed out like that. Especially since both are still young adult.

Anyone can guess that they wanted to keep their relationship a secret until they are ready to publicly date.

Some even compared this to when Taemin ( Shinee/Super M ) and Moonbyul ( EXO ) were exposed to being in a relationship back in January 2018.

+ does this remind anyone of how Dispatch posted a photo of Moonbyul and Taemin back in 2018???

+ first Moon and Taemin, now Mark and Sunmi? When is it going to stop?

+ I am highly convinced that Dispatch just hate seeing idols happy.

+ Dispatch needs to mind their own business.

Well, we are glad that NCTzens are happy about the two but are angry at Dispatch. We congratulate the two and hope their relationship last a life time.

Let us know what you think.