𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What was ORIGINALLY PLANNED was that after the tour, Mark and Sunmi would be going on that date that he promised back in Los Angeles.

But someone (Haechan) just had to mention the fact that they would be in Miami for a few days before the concert. Thus peeking Sunmi's interest in walking along the beach.

WHICH MEANT Haechan had to mention the date in front of her.

Which wasn't a big deal to Mark at first. But then he remembered how unprepared he was when the actual day came.

So here he was, pacing back and forth, complaining to Yuta, Haechan and Taeil about how much of an idiot he was for not planning anything.

"Who the hell was I kidding?! I've never been to Miami before! I don't know what to do here!!" He exclaimed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Now, I'm gonna look like a loser in front of my dream girl because of how much of an idiot I am."

"Didn't Sunmi live here for 5 years of her life?" Taeil asked, playing on his phone.

"Oh yeah, she did." Yuta agreed, suddenly remembering. "Her parents also live out here."

Mark paused. P-Parents? Does that mean he would have to meet her parents? This was barely their first date! He was super unprepared.

"Don't worry, we actually meet them the day before the concert." Taeil reassured lazily.

"Right now, we are focused on you impressing noona." Haechan butted in. "And I have just the plan to help you, hyung."