Chapter 1

Princess Vixen's dream

I could feel the wind blowing on my left, making the hair on my arm stand .. This dream felt so surreal because I had never dreamt this calm before as most of the time I had nightmares.

I looked around till something caught my eyes. There stood a black wolf  while it stared up at the moon. From his enormous form, I assumed that it is an Alpha wolf.

Thoughts were running in my mind.

"Who is that wolf?"

"Why is he in my dream?"

I was zoned  out  when the wolf made a small whimpering sound and from the sound of it, I could feel my heart aching in pain as if someone was ripping my heart into pieces.

I strolled slowly towards the wolf till I accidentally stepped on a bunch of leaves and the wolf immediately snapped at my direction, looking at me with its big eyes until I noticed there was a presence of... adoration? 

Suddenly, it sprinted towards me, howling in happiness. I ran as fast as I could despite his big size that gave the wolf the advantage to outrun me and it tackled me down.

It wrapped its body around me as if it was afraid of me getting hurt. I fell on the ground safely and tried to free  myself from the wolf's clutch. I decided to face it since I am used to getting killed in my dream but every time, I had to embarrass myself.

The careless me has to always fall before dying dramatically in my dream as my predator catches me.

Literally perfect.

God bless my soul.

I opened my eyes and found the wolf staring at me with curiosity as it laid down on the grass next to me and I could feel its heated gaze   towards me, making me feel warm despite the strong wind.

This kind of warmth created a jolt of electricity throughout my body, making me feel something that I have never felt before.

This is the second time that even I, myself, was unsure about why I am acting like this.

I had the urge to stroke its fur since it looks so smooth and silky  to touch. I slowly reached its body with my hands and patted its body. Soon, it leaned its body near to me.

I gazed deeply into the wolf's mind and asked, "Who are you?"

Before the wolf could respond to me, everything around me disappeared into thick smoke, and I soon realized that I was about to be awakened.

As I woke up, I could feel my heart aching in pain. I ignored the pain and focused on the noises outside my room.

I grabbed the robe hanging at my stand since I sleep with my bra and underwear and wear it on before opening the door.