IMPORTANT

WELCOME EVERYONE TO PRINCESS VIXEN STORY!!

IT'S NICE TO BE BACK WITH ANOTHER WEREWOLVES STORY. PLEASE READ MY ALPHA MATE REJECTED ME BONUS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT IS LINK TO THIS STORY.

❗️Disclaimer❗️:

Text copyright © Kiddoforeverrrr ™ 2020

The moral right if the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Gmail: kiddoforeverrrr@gmail.com
Instagram: kiddoforeverrrr

com Instagram: kiddoforeverrrr

🚨WARNING🚨:

Just to give y'all a reminder, there will be vulgarities and mature scene. So, if you are 18 and below, don't say that I didn't warn you before you start reading this book. To those 18 and above, hope you enjoy this ride!

The chapters are edited by ka_rien do show her support and do message her if you guys need any editors

The chapters are edited by ka_rien do show her support and do message her if you guys need any editors. Thank you so much for accepting my request to edit my book 🙆🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️

With lots of love,

Kiddoforeverrrr