Chapter 5

Soft classical music that the royal band could be heard from the top of the royal palace as I hummed softly

The day that I've been waiting for the answer is held in my father's secret library.

"Princess Vixen, please get ready in 5 minutes and lease have your scent change by using the perfume that the King's wizard has prepared."

My father has requested me not to be present with them when they make a royal entrance to all the wolves present, he said that I was still not well prepared to be deserved to stand next to them. He also instructed all the royal servants and guards to ignore my presence to make myself feel invisible.

I guess I will have to make an entrance for myself to be shown.

I took the spray on the table and spray all over my body. I looked at myself in the mirror admiring the beauty of the black gown that I am wearing but looking at the emotionless face that is plastered on my face. I tried to remember the lessons that Mrs. Alice, my private teacher, taught me how to use my face to express my emotions.

I use the muscles on my face and slowly my lips curled into a smile, showing my two dimples.

"You should smile more Vixen, you look pretty."

I snapped my head to the direction and see Tracy looking gorgeous in that V-neck red dress.

"So, whom are you dressing for?"

She blushed at my comment, "I heard that the most handsome and fearless Alpha is coming over today. Guess what, he is 21 years old, but he is yet to find his mate."

"Hmm..." Looking at her disinterested because she can go all day talking about whoever that dude is.

"You should have fun, Vixen. Everyone is entitled to that. You are 18, mate less. This is the time for you to experience how it is like to date with someone and lose your virginity,"

I masked back my emotionless expression, "Doesn't mean that I'm 18, I've to go around and have sex. I'm not like you Tracy, I have enemies around me waiting to strike me whenever I show signs of weakness."

"Well, who knows, you are gonna meet a guy and lose your virginity, trust me."

The moment the large door opened for the two of us, the room was filled with chandelier hanging on the celling and at the front, stood four royal thrones for the family to sit.

I was amazed at the number of people as I calculated about hundreds of wolves gathering here today.

"Your parents really outdo themselves to make today ball event work."

"Yah like I care. Now the only thing I'm focus is waiting for everyone to be busy so that I can sneak into my father's office."

"Come on, let's just enjoy for 10 minutes before we start our mission. Who knows you might find your mate?"