"Hey Donna, you want to go to my house?" Jackie asked.

"You know what, okay." The two girls got up, Donna grabbed her jacket, and they left.

"Damn, Izzy Bee, they totally ditched you." Hyde said.

"Thanks for noticing." Izzy said, rolling her eyes. "I'm just happy they're finally getting along."

"That makes one of us." Eric said.

Izzy watched as Eric complained about Red a bit more, as though she hadn't heard him do it enough times already, until Kelso burst through the door.

"Hey guys, check it out!" He said, dangling a pair of keys and laughing gleefully.

"Did you get a car?" Hyde asked.

"Yeah. My cousin Sully loaned me his wheels. So where to?" The group looked at each other, realizing that now that they had a way to leave, they wanted to stay.

"Can we just hang?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Kelso picked Izzy up off the couch, making her laugh and hit his back as he set her down on her feet behind the couch. He then took her place, resulting in getting hit in the head with the magazine she was reading.

She went over and sat on Hyde's lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his chest, getting comfortable to watch TV. When Eric saw this, he caught Hyde's attention and started wiggling his eyebrows. Hyde's face got bright red, and he took off his shoe and threw it at Eric.

-

A little while later, Kelso started shaking the keys in his pocket, clearly jonesing to use the car. "Hey, uh... you guys wanna go for a spin?"

"Nah man, Jeannie just got Major Nelson into her bottle." Hyde said, watching Barbara Eden on the television.

"I think it'll be fun. I could use some fresh air." Izzy said, flipping through a different magazine.

"Okay, you heard the woman, let's go!" Hyde said, tapping Izzy's hip, signaling for her to get up. She jumped off his lap, smiling, and he got up, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as the group all headed to Kelso's car.

-

"Man, this backseat sucks." Eric complained. He was sitting in the middle, between Fez and Izzy, with Hyde riding shotgun. "Plus, it's too small. Fez and Izzy's legs are touching mine."

"No, your leg is touching mine." Izzy said.

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Okay, kids, time to settle down." Kelso said in an unsettlingly motherly way.

"I shouldn't even be in the backseat." Eric continued to complain. "You know, I should be driving my own car."

"Well the reason you're not driving your own car, Forman, is because you're irresponsible, and you scratched it!" Hyde said, before breaking into laughter along with everyone else in the car, besides Eric.

Hyde turned the radio on to find it playing soft, boring, grandma music, changing it quickly.

"No, put it back. I like that song." Eric said.

"Pipe down there, backseat Charlie." Hyde continued to flick through the channels, landing upon Highwater Star, which everyone started to get with.

"Alright!" Kelso cheered.

"The backseat sucks." Eric grumbled.

"Welcome to my sad, little world." Fez said.