Chapter 17

Sinb POV

"Really?" Jungkook looked at me, like he wants me to answer.

"Yeah bro! I though you're with Eunwoo." Moonbin then tapped his back jokingly.

"He didn't show up, you now he's always busy. Jungkook you're disturbing their date! Let's go!" Taehyung suddenly came out of nowhere.

Jungkook didn't answer, he looked at me straight in the eyes before he just resumed walking behind Taehyung, Mingyu and Yugyeom is also with them.

I sighed.

"Does Jungkook likes you?" Moonbin asked me.

"I-I...I don't know, I'm not sure." I answered avoiding eye contact.

"But do you like him?"

That question made me look at him. Should I answer honestly? But why is he asking me this?

"Moonbin, I don't know why are you asking me this questions."

"Sinb I like you." he paused and held my hands. " I like you even though you're dumb, boyish and even if you can't cook. Sinb I like you ever since we were young. That's why you're feelings matters. Do you like him?"

I didn't know this. I'm really shocked about this sudden confession. I can also see his watery eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I was scared, because we are friends. I'm scared that I might get rejected, and now, it's really happening." he chucked while wiping his tears.

"Moonbin I'm sorry." I can't look at him in the eyes.

He nodded.

"I understand, you like Jungkook." he smiled at me, but I can still see the sadness in his eyes.

"I like Jungkook as a man, I love you, as a friend."

"Ouch! I'm friendzoned. Haha. So.... friends?" he said.

"Best friends." I said as we hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happen in Han River, we just decided that we should go home.

I am still dumbfounded about what happen earlier. Should I call Jungkook? I think he's annoyed about the date.

I didn't know that he will be there.

I sighed.

"Sinb how was your date?" Umji is already teasing me the fact that I just came 1 minute ago.

"Umji you see I'm tired " I sat on the nearest sofa beside me

"I know you are, but what happen?" she's smiling like a baby. Why is our maknae so cute?!

"We were in Han River, when...." I'm not sure if I should tell her about what happened earlier.

"Whennn???" She sat beside me.

"When Jungkook came."

"WHAT?!" she shouted.

"Umji be quiet!" I slapped her thighs.

"Oh sorry. Hehe. But why was Jungkook there?!"

"I don't know also! I was surprised."

"That's messed up." she said.

"I know."

We were quiet for a second when my phone suddenly rang.

"It's Jungkook." I said.

"Then answer it." Umji smiled while raising one of her eyebrow.

I sighed before answering the call.

"How was your date Hwang Eunbi?" Jungkook said.

I gulped my own saliva, this is the first time he called me with my full name.

"It was.....good?" Umji suddenly smacked my thighs.

"You're so dumb." Umji mouthed.

I heard Jungkook sighed.

"I mean it was just a normal talk between friends...you know." I said.

"Friends?"

"Moon in and I are friends ever since we were young."

"I think he likes you more than a friend." He said.

"I want to be honest with you Jungkook, Yes, he confessed to me that he likes me as a woman."

He was quiet. We didn't talk for a whole minute

"And I rejected him, because I like someone else." I continued.

I checked Umji's reaction, she was smiling while giving me thumbs up.

"I see, the boy you like is so lucky."

"I guess." I said.

"Goodnight then good girl." he chuckled.

"Goodnight bad boy."

I hung up.

"Waahhhhhh! When will you confess your feelings Sinb-yah?" Umji asked me.

"I don't know Umji, Do you think Jungkook will reject me?"

"So you really like Jungkook huh?" she smirked.

I nodded.

"I think he likes you also, but we shouldn't assume. We don't know what will happen in the future Sinb."

"You're right." I smiled.