Chapter 13

Sinb POV

I'm now eating my breakfast with yuju, some of the members are now getting ready to go to Aplus company.
We will go there for the photoshoot with BTS,it will start today. I woke up a little late because of what happened last night was stocked on my mind.

I also remember umji and yuju teasing me before I sleep so I can't help myself smile that night.

"Yah..sinb, what are you thinking? Jungkook huh?" Yuju smack my elbow then laugh.

"Stop it yuju, let's just get ready." I said with a poker face.

I started to get ready, I wore a simple outfit and apply some make up, they said that our outfit for the photoshoot are in the place where it will be held, or the venue.

Our manager will pick us here on our dorm, we will use the car that Aplus company assigned for us.

"Let's just wait for them." Sowon said as we nodded.

After some minutes the car came and we all take a seat, I'm seating between eunha and umji. I did not notice that I fell asleep while we're on the way to the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sinb, were here already." I hear someone whispered, as I open my eyes, I saw umji smiling at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry.... Let's go?!" I said and we both made our way.

As we enter the building, I saw an organised place, I think this is the venue already. I saw gfriend and BTS also.

"Umji! Sinb! Come here!" Eunha said and we ran to them.

"We are sorry! Sinb slept in the car." Umji said.

"I'm sorry." I said and they all laughed, probably because we are so defensive.

"So shall we start already?" The staff said and we nodded.

"Your costumes are there already, you can now change."

As I was walking I felt someone behind me, there he was...

"You look too beautiful today, you're exposing your shoulder too much." Jungkook said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked myself on the mirror, I smiled as I see my first costume for this photoshoot, it is so comfortable to wear that's why I'm okay with it.