thank you all and i need help

Okay so guysss we are road to 1k like wut? Just by on January this ddaeng sotry was on like 100+? I dunno we're on 800+ guyss thanks so much for all your support in this story. This is actually my third book and was published just a few months [8-9?] i dunno

Okay so guys i posted this in my story Do LOVE Me Not LIKE Me bcs i need help to its 2nd part sequel. Pls comment in the chapter if interested just an insert if u guys want to be in the story.

Okay hi guys this is Author Moon i need HELP.

OKAY so in the 2nd part of the book i need 2 people to participate as characters.

#1 A girlfriend / boyfriend of Yoongi's brother
Behind character
She is Jimin's childhood friend and had no idea in the first place that his boyfriend is his friends boyfriend as well.
She is practically 27 yrs old yes 2 yrs older than jimin bcs

Dyk Yoongi's Brother is actually 31 rn ? [2020]
name of course is Min Geum-jae not Min Yunki lol.

Okay so the 2nd character is more on the abused side sorry but I can't really think of anyone so i am asking you guys pls.

#2 either a boy or a girl
Behind character
Is part of Yoongi's family when he was 10 - 14 yrs old. A hybrid who had been abused after an accident in the Min Household .

Okay a mini background story so u guys aren't confused.

It's in which where he/she had been abused due to an misunderstanding accident and to yoongi who personally love hybrids had changed his look to them with full hatred hate and anger.

Okay? I hope anyone volunteer guys. Please help me DM here if interested so i can ask u the info if u want [to participate].

Comment ur
Username
Which character u like and
Why did u choose that character.

That's all the due date of voluntary is until the end of May so i will make the story while you guys do so and read and just insert ur name and etc.

Be safe wash ur hands and we're all in this together guys love lottss.

-Author Moon